Looking for Central Govt Jobs? Staff Selection Commission hires skilled & efficient candidates by announcing various recruitment notifications annually. This was created to update A to Z information about Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notifications. Just read the entire articles and find live updates on SSC Recruitment – CGL, CHSL, JE, Steno, MTS, various departmental Examinations.
SSC Jobs 2020 Live Updates
|Post Date||State||Post Details||Vacancies||Qualification||Last Date||More Info|
|31.12.2019||Odisha||Promotion Officer||48||Diploma/Degree||Update Soon||More Details|
|21.09.2019||Central||Stenographer Grade C & D||Various||12th Pass||18.10.2019||More Details|
|21.08.2019||Central||Junior Engineer||Various||Degree/Dilpoma||12.09.2019||More Details|
|21.08.2019||Haryana||Jr. Engineer||1624||Diploma||10.09.2019||More Details|
|21.08.2019||Haryana||Gram Sachiv||697||Graduate||22.09.2019||More Details|
|21.08.2019||Haryana||Constable||6400||12th Pass||26.06.2019||More Details|
SSC Recruitment 2020
Every year, SSC announces many recruitment notifications for filling various vacant posts across the country. Lakhs of candidates looking for Govt Jobs have applied for these vacancies as per the requirements and settle well in their career. At Initial Stage, SSC releases annual calendar – it gives a brief idea about each and every recruitment notification like application starting date, closing date, exam date, etc. Drona aims to candidates who are serious about SSC jobs and providing detailed information as per officials. In this article, we cover complete details of SSC Notification.
SSC Adda Latest News
|20.03.2020||SSC CHSL, JE Exam Dates are postponed due to COVID - 19|
|04.02.2020||SSC Sub Instpector in Delhi Police & Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF Result|
|04.10.2019||Corrigendum for Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police|
|19.09.2019||Status Report on Results|
List of Exams in Department of SSC
- CGL (Combined Graduate Level)
- CHSL (Combined Higher School Level)
- MTS (Multi Tasking Staff)
- JE(Junior Engineer)
- GD Constable
- JHT (Junior Hindi Translator)
- SI, ASI in CISF, Delhi Police & CAPFs
- Departmental Posts
Region-Wise Vacancy List in Staff Selection Commission
The region-wise SSC Vacancies list & its state/union territories, official websites, etc are provided here.
- North Region – Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand – www.sscnr.net.in
- Western Region – Maharashtra, Gujrat, Goa – www.sscwr.net
- MP Sub-Region – Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh – www.sscmpr.org
- Eastern Region- West Bengal, Orrisa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim – www.sscer.org
- North Eastern Region- Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram – www.sscner.org.in
- Southern Region – Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamilnadu – www.sscsr.gov.in
- KKR region- Karnataka, Kerala – www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in
- North Western Sub-Region – Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh – www.sscnwr.org
- Central Region- Uttar Pradesh & Bihar – www.ssc-cr.org
State Wise SSC Organizations
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) – www.hssc.gov.in
- Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) – www.ossc.gov.in
- Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) – hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) – jssc.nic.in
- West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) – westbengalssc.com
- Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) – bssc.bih.nic.in
- Uttarakhand Staff Selection Commission (UKSSC) – sssc.uk.gov.in
- Selection Phase VII
- Multi-Tasking Staff
- Junior Hindi Translator
- Hindi Pradhyapak
- SI in CAPF
- ASI in CISF
- SI in Delhi Police
- Combined Graduate Level
- Junior Engineer
- Combined Higher Secondary Level
- Senior Hindi Translator
- Stenographer Grade C and D
- Departmental Vacancies
- GD Constable
Other Related Links
SSC CGL Recruitment
As per Calendar announced by the Staff Selection Commission, SSC CGL 2019 Notification will be released in the month of October 2019. So, candidates who are taking SSC Jobs Coaching can check this page on a regular basis to get SSC CGL Live notification details.
CGL Stands for Combined Graduate Level Examination will be conducted by SSC for recruiting non-gazetted officers to various posts under Group B and Group C category. These posts will come under central government jobs. It also recruits for the Postal department i.e., Multitasking staff. Through CGL Examination, SSC recruits eligible candidates into clerical grade posts in central government departments.
Most of the exams conducted by SSC will be having three tiers. The first tier will be a computer-based exam which will be having objective type questions. The tier-ii exam will be a descriptive type and tier III a skill test will be conducted. Current affairs and General knowledge are important topics to be focused to clear the SSC exams. The following are the Group B and Group C positions in various ministries, government departments and offices in India under SSC CGL Exam.
- Assistant Audit Officer [Indian Audit and Accounts Dept. under CAG]
- Inspector (Examiner) [CBEC]
- Assistant [AFHQ]
- Inspector of Income Tax [CBDT]
- Assistant [Ministry of Railways]
- Inspector (Preventive Officer) [CBEC]
- Assistant [Central Vigilance Commission]
- Assistant [Other Ministries/Departments/Organisations]
- Inspector (Central Excise) [CBEC]
- Accountant/Junior Accountant [Offices under CGA and others]
- Assistant (Ministry of External Affairs)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer [Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue]
- Assistant [Intelligence Bureau]
- Auditor [Offices under C&AG, CGDA, CGA]
- Divisional Accountant [Offices under CAG]
- Accountant/Junior Accountant [Offices under C&AG]
- Sub Inspectors [Central Bureau of Investigation]
- Assistant Section Officer (Central Secretariat Service)
- Inspector [Central Bureau of Narcotics]
- Sub Inspectors [NIA]
- Tax Assistant [CBEC]
- Tax Assistant [CBDT]
- Compiler [Registrar General of India]
- Inspector of Posts [Department of Post]
- Gr.II [M/Statistics and Prog Implementation]
- Sub Inspector [Central Bureau of Narcotics]
SSC CHSL Recruitment
Like CGL, CHSL is another notification released by the Staff Selection Commission where the selected candidates placed in posts like
- Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants (PA/SA),
- Data Entry Operator (DEO),
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) and
- Court Clerk, etc.
The Postal Assistants (PA) under various organizations are along the lines.
- PAPO (Postal Assistant in Post Offices)
- PASBCO (Postal Assistant in Savings Bank Control Organization)
- PACO/RO (Postal Assistant in Circle/Regional Offices)
- PARLO (Postal Assistant in Returned Letter Offices)
- PAMMS (Postal Assistant in Mail Motor Services)
- PAFPO (Postal Assistant in Foreign Post Organization)
- SARMS (Sorting Assistant in Railway Mail Service)
Willing candidates those who want to apply for SSC CHSL jobs, make sure that they must possess 12th standard from any recognized board. Apart from educational qualification, the age limit of candidates who are interesting to apply for SSC CHSL Jobs should be 18 to 27 years. Age relaxation details are applicable as per SSC Board.
Coming to the selection process, SSC select applied candidates through various tests like Tier I & II & III, etc. Applicants who qualified in all the tests are only eligible for the final document verification process.
Staff Selection Commission MTS Recruitment
Multi-Tasking Staff is the full form of MTS. The list of jobs in SSC MTS is like
- Junior Gestetner Operator
- Mali etc.
Every year, officials of SSC announces the MTS notification in the month of April. Candidates who pursued 10th standard are eligible to apply for SSC MTS Recruitment. So, people looking for SSC Jobs can start the preparation as per the prescribed syllabus topics. We here providing you complete details of SSC MTS Recruitment like eligibility, Selection Process, Application Submission process, exam fee, etc. The SSC MTS Job Profile is as follows.
- Physical maintenance of records/ files of the section
- Carrying of files & other papers within the building
- General cleanliness & upkeep of the section/ unit
- Other non-clerical work in the Section/ Unit
- Photocopying, Sending of fax, etc
- Assisting in routine office work like a diary, despatch, etc, including on computer
- Delivering of dak (outside the building)
- Cleaning of rooms
- Dusting of furniture
- Watch & ward duties
- Opening & closing of room doors.
- Cleaning of building, fixtures, etc
- Driving of vehicles, if in possession of a valid driving license
- Clean keeping of parks, lawns, potted plants, etc
- Any other work assigned by the superior authority.
SSC Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit
- The age limit of the applicants depends upon the nature of the job. The minimum age limit of the candidates should be 18 years & the maximum age criteria vary from post to post.
- Educational Qualification
- The educational qualification depends upon the position you are willing to apply. Candidates should have completed a degree from a recognized institute to meet the minimum eligibility criteria.
SSC Posts Selection Process
The selection process may be different from post to post. Aspirants have to face the rounds conducted to get selected for the particular post you have applied.
- Tier-I & Tier-II – Computer-based examination
- Tier III – Descriptive Paper
- Tier IV – Computer proficiency test/skill test/document verification
- Written Test & Personality Test/Interview
- Computer-Based Examination (Tier-I)-(Objective Type)
- Descriptive Paper (Tier-II)
- Typing Test/ Skill Test (Tier-III)
- Typing Test for LDC/ JSA & PA/ SA
- Skill Test for DEO
- Paper I & Paper-II.
ssc.nic.in Online Application Process
Interested folks who are willing to participate in the Staff Selection Commission Recruitment must submit their duly filled application form to officials as soon as possible before the deadline. As we see, the competition for SSC Jobs is too high. For each recruitment, nearly lakhs of applications were received by the officials. Individuals who are preparing for SSC exams must submit the application form in ONLINE mode as soon as possible before the due date. Here are the steps that are going to follow while applying for any SSC Recruitment in India 2020.
How To Apply for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment?
- Initially, to apply for any SSC Recruitment, candidates must have SSC Registration number and password.
- If you are new to SSC Recruitment, then Start Registration Process and the block will be available at the left side of the SSC Home Page.
- Fill all the required details along with documents etc.
- Once you are done with the registration process, the officials will send you a mail consists of user ID an password.
- To apply for any SSC Recruitment, you should enter the registration number and password.
- Then click on the apply link of the respective post and fill complete details like educational qualification, age limit, etc.
- Before submitting the filled application form, preview once and then Submit.
- Finally, download the submitted application form for future reference.
SSC Online Application Form
Staff Selection Commission will release the various notifications yearly to fill up its vacant posts. Contenders who meet the required eligibility can apply online for SSC Posts. Eligible aspirants can open the application form, enter your details in the mandatory fields of the application form. Upload required documents, pay the application fee and submit the applications by the last date.
SSC Jobs Application Fee
The application fee for SSC Recruitment 2020 can be paid online using debit card/credit card and net banking.
- For General candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For Others: No Fee
Staff Selection Commission will conduct the written test for various posts in different regions across India. The region-wise list of SSC Exam centers are listed here:
- Central Region (CR)
- Uttar Pradesh
- Eastern Region (ER)
- Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- West Bengal
- Madhya Pradesh Sub-Region (MPR)
- Madhya Pradesh
- North Eastern Region (NER)
- Arunachal Pradesh
- North Western Sub-Region (NWR)
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Southern Region (SR)
- Andhra Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Western Region (WR)
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
How to Prepare for the SSC Written Exam?
SSC Jobs 2020 is having heavy competition when compared to other state govt jobs. So, intenders who want to crack the SSC Exam must practice well. You must begin the test preparation as soon as possible. We are advising you to follow the below given simple preparation steps to score the highest marks in the examination.
- Check out the latest SSC CGL Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- Download last year question papers pdf
- Prepare a list which contains all the subjects topics and its weightage
- As per the topic weightage and importance, arrange them as a list
- Follow the newly prepared list and start preparation according to it
- After the completion of each topic, practice the previous papers
- Make a note of the important points as the study notes
- Collect the best study materials such as the e-Books, PDF’s, Online materials, youtube videos, etc for the preparation
- Try to find the shortcuts in problem-solving to improve time management skills
- Complete the whole preparation before the exam date
- After the completion of the preparation, revise the subjects carefully
- Avoid the revision a few minutes before the exam time
- Contenders must carry the hall ticket to the exam hall
- You should reach the exam center 1 hour before the reporting time
SSC Recruitment Exam Date
Selection of applied candidates will be done through the written exam followed by document verification etc. Candidates must carry exam admit card to the test center without fail. The Admit Card link will be available at the SSC Official Website. So, candidates applied for SSC Recruitment should check the exam date and download call letter or Admit Card before going to perform in the examination. While downloading the notification, you can find the exam date of written examination. This page will provide all information about SSC Exam Date for all types of posts.
SSC Posts 2020 Admit Card
Staff Selection Commission will issue the call letters for Junior Engineer, Stenographer, CGL, CHSL, MTS, JHT, Constable, CPO, and other Departmental Posts before the examination. Applicants must download the SSC Admit Card from this page. You need the valid/correct login details like registration number, email id, and date of birth to get the ssc.nic.in Call Letter. Intenders require an Admit Card to take the examination, it is used as an admission letter at the center.
Staff Selection Commission Syllabus
Job seekers who have applied for SSC Recruitment 2020 must be searching for the detailed exam syllabus. However, you need not worry as you reached the correct place. Here, we are providing the SSC Syllabus 2020 for CGL, CHSL, Phase VII, JHT, and other Posts. Interested aspirants can download SSC Exam Syllabus 2020 and start the preparation as early as possible. By using https://ssc.nic.in/ Posts Syllabus 2020, you can know the names of the subjects and subtopics to be prepared for the examination.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Figural Series
- Space Orientation
- General awareness
- English comprehension
- Quantitative aptitude
- Fractions and relationships between numbers
- Triangle and its various kinds of centers
- Statistical Inference
Measures of Central Tendency
- Statistical Inference
- General Studies – Finance and Economics
- Fundamental principles and basic concept of Accounting
- Economics and Governance
Download SSC Previous Question Papers PDF
Contenders who have finished the application process can get the direct links to download the last 8 years SSC Model Papers with Answers. Check the post wise and subject wise Staff Selection Commission Old Papers and practice them. You must solve as many SSC Previous Papers as available to improve the speed and accuracy.
SSC Exam Pattern 2020
SSC CGL Question Paper Pattern 2020 is helpful for the candidates to know the number of questions, total marks, names of the subjects, type of questions, and test duration. You can analyze the marking strategy, topic weightage, exam structure, and other details.
SSC CHSL/ CGL Tier I Test Pattern 2020
- The tier I written test has objective multiple-choice questions
- The topics in the exam are general intelligence, general awareness, quantitative aptitude, and English language
- Each subject consists of 25 questions for 50 marks
- Every question has 2 marks
- The maximum marks are 200
- Exam duration is 60 minutes
SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Pattern 2020
- The sections are Quantitative Ability, Statistics, General Studies, English Language and Comprehension
- All the sections have 200 marks
- The total number of questions is 500
- Each section has 2 hours time duration
Ssc.nic.in MTS Paper Pattern 2020
- The online exam is having multiple-choice questions
- The questions in the exam are asked from General English, Numerical Aptitude, General Awareness, General Intelligence, and Reasoning
- Every subject has 25 questions and 25 marks
- The question paper is set in both English and Hindi languages
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer
- The total exam duration is 90 minutes
SSC Posts Answer Key
SSC Exam Answer Key 2020 for different posts is available on this page. Intenders can get the set wise answer key after the exam date. By using the SSC Answer Key 2020, exam participants can get the estimated score in the exam. Applicants have to check the answers in the key with your answers and get the total score.
Cut off Marks
SSC recruitment board will announce the cut-off marks for Junior Hindi Translator, Multi Tasking Staff, CHSL, CPO, GD Constable, and CGL Posts. SSC Cutoff Marks defines the minimum number of marks that an individual should score in the written examination to get qualified. Staff Selection Commission decides the cutoff marks by considering the total number of vacancies, number of aspirants who have taken the test, community-wise reservation, and others.
Ssc.nic.in Results 2020
SSC Exam Results 2020 will be released after the written exam. Applicants of SSC Recruitment who have taken the written test can download the results here. Individuals can know their qualifying status, marks scored in the test by checking SSC Results 2020.
About Staff Selection Commission (SSC Recruitment)
Staff Selection Commission frequently termed as SSC. It is an organization under the Government of India and recruits eligible candidates as the workforce in various Ministries and Departments which are under the Government of India. This SSC is an attached office for the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations, a Chairman and two Members. For the first time, Estimates committee recommended the setting up of a Service Selection Commission in the Parliament for conducting examinations to recruit lower categories of posts in its 47th report during 1967–68.
Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms under Government of India constituted a Subordinate Service Commission in 1975 for recruiting purpose and it was renamed as Staff Selection Commission in 1977. Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions under Government of India redefined the function of SSC during 1999. Thus, the Staff Selection Commission came into effect with new constitution and functions from 1 June 1999. More interesting facts can be found in the Drona website. Its headquarters is located in New Delhi and it has seven Regional offices and two Sub Regional Offices. Every year SSC conducts competitive exams to select eligible candidates to various Government posts by conducting various examinations. It also recruits engineers into various departments, however, recruitment of engineers into Railways, Indian Navy and aeronautical engineers in Indian air force will not be carried out by SSC.
Frequently Asked Questions About SSC Recruitment 2020
- When does the Commission upload its Annual Calendar of Examinations?
- The Annual Calendar of the Examinations for the next year is generally uploaded in the month of September/ October of the current year on the SSC website (https://ssc.nic.in).
- When is the notice/ advertisement of a TSPSC Exam issued?
- Tentative dates of issue of Notices of different Examinations are given in the Annual Calendar of Examinations. It is therefore advised to regularly visit the TSPSC website for latest updates.
- Is Registration mandatory for applying to the examinations issued by TSPSC?
- Yes, TSPSC One-Time Registration is a mandatory prerequisite. On completion of One-Time Registration, candidates can apply online for any examination issued by TSPSC.
- What is the procedure for a one-time Registration?
- For one time registration, click on “Register Now” link provided in login section on SSC website https://ssc.nic.in. After that, follow the instructions given in the Registration webpage.
- What is the fee to be paid with the application?
- The fee to be paid with the application is Rs. 100/- for each Examination.
- How to make a fee payment?
- After filling the online application, the fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- I have forgotten the TSPSC Registration number and Password, how can I recover?
- Go to the “Forgot Password” link in the Login section @ https://ssc.nic.in and enter the required details. On verification through email or mobile OTP, the Registered email-id and Registration Number would be displayed on the screen. You will be prompted to change password. Set your new password and keep it safely for future use.
- Can I pay the application fee through offline?
- Yes. You can pay the fee through SBI Challan also. Choose this option and print the Challan Form. Then, pay the fee in cash at any SBI Branch.
- I did not receive registration number and password on the email. What I have to do?
- You may check the “Spam” folder in your e-mail. If email is not received even in the Spam folder, it is likely that you have entered wrong email-id. You may contact Helpline of the concerned Regional Office through a call or email.
- I have submitted fee through offline bank Challan. When should I enter my transaction ID and date of deposit in the application form?
- Candidates have to wait for 2-3 working days. Your bank payment details will be updated automatically.
- How to reprint my offline bank challan?
- Login using your “Registration Number” and”‘SSC Registration Password” in the login section of the SSC website. Click on the “Download Offline Challan” link of the concerned exam in the “Latest Notifications” section in your dashboard.
- Is there negative marking in the Examinations conducted by SSC?
- The information about the negative marking is given in the Scheme of Examination published in the official notification of the concerned examination.
- How many vacancies are going to be released for a particular SSC Exam?
- The tentative vacancies of various examinations as reported by the User Ministries/ Departments concerned are available on the official website under the heading of “Candidates Corner”. Vacancy status for different examinations is updated from time to time.
- How much age relaxation is available for different categories of candidates?
- Permissible age relaxations in the upper age limit are duly mentioned in the related official notification.
- Whose candidates are exempted from paying the fee?
- All female candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Schedule Tribe, Persons with benchmark Disabilities (Divyangjans) and ExServicemen candidates eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of the fee.
- How to get refund money if I have made a payment more than once?
- Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- If the application status is showing incomplete after making an online payment, What have to do?
- It means that fee is not yet received by the commission from the Bank. The status of fee payment can be verified at the “Payment Status” or “Double Verification of Payment” links provided in the candidate’s login screen.
- What is the meaning of the application status showing “Provisionally Completed” or “Provisionally Accepted”?
- The online application has been submitted successfully. It has been accepted provisionally by the Commission because the details filled by you have not been verified by the Commission.
- If I want to make changes in the application form for an examination after the final submission of the form, Is it allowed or not?
- No, not allowed. Once an online application form is submitted, modification is not allowed.
Why drona for SSC Jobs
We (drona.in) regularly check the SSC official site i.e https://ssc.nic.in/ for any regular updates. If there is any employment notice/admit card/result/any other news related to the employment, we will update it in our site. So, job seekers who want to get employment in SSC can stay in touch with our site to get the complete details like exam syllabus, preparation tips, latest vacancies, etc.
Leave a comment below so that we can provide more info as per your requirement.
ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!