SSC Latest News
SSC Jobs 2019 – 20 Live Updates
|Status||Notification||Exam Date||Vacancy/ Qualification|
|Application||SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019||-||Various/ Diploma, Degree|
|Application||HSSC Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||04.07.2019||1624/ Diploma, Bachelor Degree|
|Application||HSSC Gram Sachiv Jobs 2019 Notification||03.07.2019||697/ Graduation|
|Application||HSSC Constable Vacancies 2019||26.06.2019||6400/10+2, Graduation|
|Application||HSSC Patwari Recruitment 2019||28.06.2019||588/ Graduation|
|Application||Canal Patwari Jobs 2019 in HSSC||02.07.2019||1100/ Graduation|
|SSC MTS 2019 New Notification||02.08.2019 to 06.09.2019||10,000+/ Matriculation|
|Application||SSC JHT 2018 Jobs||26.05.2019||-|
|Application||SSC CGL 2018 Jobs||04 to 19.06.2019 |
|Application||SSC CHSL Jobs Notification||01st to 26.07.2019|
|Various/ 12th Class|
|Application||SSC CHS 2018 Jobs||01to26.07.2019|
|Application||SSC MTS Jobs||02.08.2019 to 06.09.2019 |
|Application||1601 SSC JE 2018 Jobs||23.09.2019 to 27.09.2019 |
|Application||SSC SI & ASI 2018 Jobs||27.09.2019||-|
|Application||SSC JHT, HP & SHT 2019 Jobs||26.11.2019||Various/ Bachelor's Degree|
|Application||SSC SI & ASI 2019 Jobs||11 to 13.12.2019||-|
|Application||SSC Phase-VII Jobs||-|
|Application||SSC JE 2019 Jobs||Various|
|Application||SSC Stenographer 2018 Jobs||Various|
|Application||SSC CGL 2019 Jobs||Various|
|Application||SSC Jr. Engineer 2019 Jobs||Various|
|Application||SSC CHS 2019 Jobs|
|Application||SSC Steno Grade C & D 2018 Jobs||01 to 06.02.2019||Various/ 12th Pass|
SSC Recruitment 2019 – 2020
Every year, SSC announces many recruitment notifications for filling various vacant posts across the country. Lakhs of candidates looking for Govt Jobs have applied for these vacancies as per the requirements and settle well in their career. At Initial Stage, SSC releases annual calendar – it gives a brief idea about each and every recruitment notification like application starting date, closing date, exam date, etc. Drona aims to candidates who are serious about SSC jobs and providing detailed information as per officials. In this article, we cover complete details of SSC Notification.
List of Jobs in SSC
- CGL (Combined Graduate Level)
- CHSL (Combined Higher School Level)
- MTS (Multi Tasking Staff)
- JE(Junior Engineer)
- GD Constable
- JHT (Junior Hindi Translator)
- SI, ASI in CISF, Delhi Police & CAPFs
- Departmental Posts
Region Wise SSC Vacancy List
The region-wise SSC Vacancies list & its state/union territories, official websites, etc are provided here.
- North Region – Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand – www.sscnr.net.in
- Western Region – Maharashtra, Gujrat, Goa – www.sscwr.net
- MP Sub-Region – Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh – www.sscmpr.org
- Eastern Region- West Bengal, Orrisa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim – www.sscer.org
- North Eastern Region- Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram – www.sscner.org.in
- Southern Region – Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamilnadu – www.sscsr.gov.in
- KKR region- Karnataka, Kerala – www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in
- North Western Sub-Region – Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh – www.sscnwr.org
- Central Region- Uttar Pradesh & Bihar – www.ssc-cr.org
State Wise SSC Organizations
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
- Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
- Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC)
- Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
- West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC)
- Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC)
- Uttarakhand Staff Selection Commission (UKSSC)
- Uttar Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (UPSSC)
About Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Staff Selection Commission frequently termed as SSC. It is an organization under the Government of India and recruits eligible candidates as the workforce in various Ministries and Departments which are under the Government of India. This SSC is an attached office for the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations, a Chairman and two Members. For the first time, Estimates committee recommended the setting up of a Service Selection Commission in the Parliament for conducting examinations to recruit lower categories of posts in its 47th report during 1967–68.
Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms under Government of India constituted a Subordinate Service Commission in 1975 for recruiting purpose and it was renamed as Staff Selection Commission in 1977. Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions under Government of India redefined the function of SSC during 1999. Thus, Staff Selection Commission came into effect with new constitution and functions from 1 June 1999. More interesting facts can be found in the Drona website. Its headquarters is located in New Delhi and it has seven Regional offices and two Sub Regional Offices. Every year SSC conducts competitive exams to select eligible candidates to various Government posts by conducting various examinations. It also recruits engineers into various departments, however, recruitment of engineers into Railways, Indian Navy and aeronautical engineers in Indian air force will not be carried out by SSC.
As per Calendar announced by the Staff Selection Commission, SSC CGL 2019 Notification will be released in the month of October 2019. So, candidates who are taking SSC Jobs Coaching can check this page on a regular basis to get SSC CGL Live notification details.
CGL Stands for Combined Graduate Level Examination will be conducted by SSC for recruiting non-gazetted officers to various posts under Group B and Group C category. These posts will come under central government jobs. It also recruits for the Postal department i.e., Multitasking staff. Through CGL Examination, SSC recruits eligible candidates into clerical grade posts in central government departments.
Most of the exams conducted by SSC will be having three tiers. The first tier will be a computer-based exam which will be having objective type questions. The tier-ii exam will be a descriptive type and tier III a skill test will be conducted. Current affairs and General knowledge are important topics to be focused to clear the SSC exams. The following are the Group B and Group C positions in various ministries, government departments and offices in India under SSC CGL Exam.
- Assistant Audit Officer [Indian Audit and Accounts Dept. under CAG]
- Inspector (Examiner) [CBEC]
- Assistant [AFHQ]
- Inspector of Income Tax [CBDT]
- Assistant [Ministry of Railways]
- Inspector (Preventive Officer) [CBEC]
- Assistant [Central Vigilance Commission]
- Assistant [Other Ministries/Departments/Organisations]
- Inspector (Central Excise) [CBEC]
- Accountant/Junior Accountant [Offices under CGA and others]
- Assistant (Ministry of External Affairs)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer [Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue]
- Assistant [Intelligence Bureau]
- Auditor [Offices under C&AG, CGDA, CGA]
- Divisional Accountant [Offices under CAG]
- Accountant/Junior Accountant [Offices under C&AG]
- Sub Inspectors [Central Bureau of Investigation]
- Assistant Section Officer (Central Secretariat Service)
- Inspector [Central Bureau of Narcotics]
- Sub Inspectors [NIA]
- Tax Assistant [CBEC]
- Tax Assistant [CBDT]
- Compiler [Registrar General of India]
- Inspector of Posts [Department of Post]
- Gr.II [M/Statistics and Prog Implementation]
- Sub Inspector [Central Bureau of Narcotics]
Like CGL, CHSL is another notification released by the Staff Selection Commission where the selected candidates placed in posts like Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants (PA/SA), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) and Court Clerk, etc.
Willing candidates those who want to apply for SSC CHSL jobs, make sure that they must possess 12th standard from any recognized board. Apart from educational qualification, the age limit of candidates who are interesting to apply for SSC CHSL Jobs should be 18 to 27 years. Age relaxation details are applicable as per SSC Board.
Coming to the selection process, SSC select applied candidates through various tests like Tier I & II & III, etc. Applicants who qualified in all the tests are only eligible for the final document verification process.
Staff Selection Commission MTS
Multi-Tasking Staff in short MTS is a 10th pass job in SSC releases every year. The list of jobs in SSC MTS is like Photocopying, fax sending, Assisting on the computer, watch & ward duties, etc. Candidates who pursued 10th standard are eligible to apply for SSC MTS Recruitment.
Every year, officials of SSC announces the MTS notification in the month of April. So, people looking for SSC Jobs can start the preparation as per the prescribed syllabus topics. We here providing you complete details of SSC MTS Recruitment like eligibility, Selection Process, Application Submission process, exam fee, etc.
- The age limit of the applicants depends upon the nature of the job. The minimum age limit of the candidates should be 18 years & the maximum age criteria vary from post to post.
- The educational qualification depends upon the position you are willing to apply. Candidates should have completed a degree from a recognized institute to meet the minimum eligibility criteria.
The selection process may be different from post to post. Aspirants have to face the rounds conducted to get selected for the particular post you have applied.
- Tier-I & Tier-II – Computer-based examination
- Tier III – Descriptive Paper
- Tier IV – Computer proficiency test/skill test/document verification
- Written Test & Personality Test/Interview
- Computer-Based Examination (Tier-I)-(Objective Type)
- Descriptive Paper (Tier-II)
- Typing Test/ Skill Test (Tier-III)
- Typing Test for LDC/ JSA & PA/ SA
- Skill Test for DEO
- MTS: Paper I & Paper-II.
SSC Online Application Process
Interested folks who are willing to participate in the Staff Selection Commission Recruitment must submit their duly filled application form to officials as soon as possible before the deadline. As we see, the competition for SSC Jobs is too high. For each recruitment, nearly lakhs of applications were received by the officials. Individuals who are preparing for SSC exams must submit the application form in ONLINE mode as soon as possible before the due date. Here are the steps that are going to follow while applying for any SSC Recruitment in India 2019.
How To Apply for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment/Jobs
- Initially, to apply for any SSC Recruitment, candidates must have SSC Registration number and password.
- If you are new to SSC Recruitment, then Start Registration Process and the block will be available at the left side of the SSC Home Page.
- Fill all the required details along with documents etc.
- Once you are done with the registration process, the officials will send you a mail consists of user ID an password.
- To apply for any SSC Recruitment, you should enter the registration number and password.
- Then click on the apply link of the respective post and fill complete details like educational qualification, age limit, etc.
- Before submitting the filled application form, preview once and then Submit.
- Finally, download the submitted application form for future reference.
SSC Exam Date
Selection of applied candidates will be done through the written exam followed by document verification etc. Candidates must carry exam admit card to the test center without fail. The Admit Card link will be available at the SSC Official Website. So, candidates applied for SSC Recruitment should check the exam date and download call letter or Admit Card before going to perform in the examination. While downloading the notification, you can find the exam date of written examination. This page will provide all information about SSC Exam Date for all types of posts.
Drona provides comprehensive information on the process of recruitment and also provides tips to crack the SSC Govt Jobs. You can also find all related links of SSC job notifications on this page. We not an official website but update official information as soon as possible once it is available on the official website. For Latest SSC Notification/News follow this page by pressing Ctrl+D.
Leave a comment below so that we can provide more info as per your requirement.
ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!