Western Railway Recruitment Latest Notifications
- Western Railway 725 Clerk, Station Master & Other Jobs Notification 2019
- Western Railway JE, Watchman, Guard & Drivers Walk-In Notification
- Western Railway Apprentice Posts Notification
- Western Railway Technical Staff Posts Notification
- Western Railway TGT & Assistant Teacher Posts Notification
RRC Western Railway Recruitment New Notifications 2019
- Recruitment Board Name: Western Railway
- Total No. of Vacancies: 725
- GDCE EN NO: 01, 02, 03 & 04/ 2019
- Post Name: Clerk, Station Master, Typist & Other Jobs
- Starting date of the Application Process: 01st July 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30th July 2019
- Selection Process: Written Examination
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Western Railway Clerk Typist Master Admit Card 2019 – Download Here
- All India Govt Jobs
- Official Website: https://www.rrc-wr.com/
WR Recruitment 2019 – 725 Graduate & Under Graduate Jobs
Railway Recruitment Cell, Western Railway is ready to accept application forms from candidates those who are capable of holding Station Master, Junior Clerk, Typist & Train Clerk, Goods Guard, Senior Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk designations. Interested aspirants can apply for this newly released Railway Jobs opening before the end date. The selection of candidates will be made through written examination.
RRC WR Vacancies
The total number of empty positions to be filled in Railway Recruitment Cell, Western Railway is 725.
- Junior Clerk Cum Typist – 105 Jobs
- Trains Clerk – 18 Jobs
- Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk – 238 Jobs
- Goods Guard – 100 Jobs
- Sr. Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk – 129 obs
- Station Master – 135 Jobs
rrc-wr.com Eligibility Criteria
- Degree holders can apply for Goods Guard and Senior Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk jobs.
- 12th pass or equivalent qualified candidates can apply for other jobs.
- UR Applicants: 18 to 42 years
- OBC Candidates: 18 to 45 years
- SC/ST participants: 18 to 47 years
Selected candidates for individual posts will get pay in the levels as mentioned below.
- Junior Clerk Cum Typist & Trains Clerk – Level 2
- Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk – Level 3
- Goods Guard & Sr. Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk – Level 5
- Station Master – Level 6
Western Railway NTPC Jobs Selection Process
The contenders those who perform well in the following rounds will be appointed to work.
- General Department Competitive Examination (GDCE)
- Skill Test
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
Mode of applying for Western Railway Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode. From 01st July 2019 to 30th July 2019 the online portal link will be in the active state.
How to Apply Online?
https://www.rrc-wr.com/User_Modules/Home.aspx is the link to apply online.
RRC WR Live Openings Useful Links
- GDCE EN NO 01/2019: WR Junior Clerks and Typist and Train Clerk Notification 2019
- GDCE EN NO 02/2019: RRC WR Commercial Clerk cum Ticket Clerk Notification 2019
- GDCE EN NO 03/2019:RRC wr Goods Guard and Sr Commercial Clerks cum Ticket Clerk Notification 2019
- GDCE EN NO 04/2019: Western Railway Station Master Notification 2019
- RRC Western Railway GDCE – NTPC Jobs Apply Link
You Can Also Apply For
Western Railway JE, Watchman, Guard & Driver 2018 Walk-In Notification – 6898 Posts
Current Notification & Important Dates
- Official Notification: Western Railway JE, Watchman, Guard & Drivers Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 6898 Jobs
- Date of Walk in Interviews:
- Medical-18th, 19th June 2018,
- Elect TR.-20th, 21st & 22nd June 2018,
- TFC-1116 25th, 26th June 2018,
- MECH-27th, 28th & 29th June 2018,
- ADMN/ PERSN-02nd, 03rd July 2018,
- ELECT P-04th, 05th July 2018.
- Direct Link to Apply: Western Railway JE, Watchman, Guard & Drivers Application
Western Railway Recruitment 2018 – 6898 JE, Watchman, Guard & Driver Posts Walk-In Notification
Western Railway in the Mumbai Division has decided to hire retired railway employees in Exigencies of Services. Through this recruitment retired employees can gain their livelihood. The vacancies are in various departments namely commercial, engineering, mechanical, S & T, Medical, Elect.Tr etc. So, retired staff can apply on or before 15th June 2018. Age is the main factor to recruit candidates. Appear for the interview on planned dates given below. Get more RRB Paramedical Jobs Notification
No. of vacancies to be filled in Mumbai Division of Western Railway is 6898. Recruited candidates will be placed in Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist, Accounts clerks, daftary, Sr. S.O, JE, Helper etc. designations. Department wise vacancy details are mentioned below.
- Medical-143 Vacancies
- Elect TR (Electrical Traction).-801 Vacancies
- TFC (Traffic)-1116 Vacancies
- MECH (Mechanical)-1086 Vacancies
- ADMN/ PERSN (Personal & Administration)-238 Vacancies
- ELECT P (Electrical Power)-838 Vacancies
- ENGG (Engineering)-1481 Vacancies
- S & T (Signal & Telecom)-575 Vacancies
- COMML (Commercial)-560 Vacancies
- Accounts-27 Vacancies
- S&C CCG/ HQ CCG-33 Vacancies
Only retired staff from railway services are only eligible to apply.
Applicants age should not exceed 63 years 6 months on the last date of submission of application forms.
Selected candidates will get pay scale in between 9300-34800/- plus Rs.4800/- or Rs.5200-20200/- plus GP based on their designation.
Through interview session candidates will be selected.
Date of Walk-Interview
Candidates applying for different departments may attend the interview on below given scheduled dates.
- Medical-18th, 19th June 2018
- Elect TR.-20th, 21st & 22nd June 2018
- TFC-1116 25th, 26th June 2018
- MECH-27th, 28th & 29th June 2018
- ADMN/ PERSN-02nd, 03rd July 2018
- ELECT P-04th, 05th June 2018
- ENGG-06th, 09th July 2018
- S & T-10th, 11th July 2018
- COMML-12th, 13th July 2018
- Accounts-16th July 2018
- HQ/CCG-17th July 2018
- S&C CCG-18th July 2018
Western Railway, Division Office, Mumbai Central, Mumbai-400008.
Western Railway Apprentice 2018 Notification – 34 Posts
Current Notifications and Important Dates
- Official Notification: Western Railway Apprentice Posts Notification Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 34 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: Update Soon
- Last date for Submission of Application: Update Soon
- Direct Link to Apply: Western Railway Apprentice Posts Application
Western Railway Recruitment 2018- 34 Apprentice Posts Notification
Western Railway under Railway department is engaging aspirants as apprentice in electrical and mechanical disciplines for the year 2018-19. Interested degree and diploma holders can who are interested to do apprentice training may go through official notification https://wr.indianrailways.gov.in/ to know clearly about instructions, terms & conditions.
Total no. of vacancies to be filled are 34 in Western Railways.
Mechanical Discipline-24 Posts
Electrical Discipline-10 Posts
Candidates those who possessed diploma/ degree in mechanical/ electrical discipline from a recognized university can apply.
Candidates those who are degree holders will get stipend if Rs.4984/- and diploma holders will get stipend of Rs.3542/-
Application process, start date and last dates will be updated soon. So, keep regularly in search of official site.
Western Railway Technical Staff 2018 Notification – 43 Posts
Current Notifications and Important Dates
- Official Notification: Western Railway Technical Staff Posts 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 43 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 2nd April 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 18th April 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: Western Railway Technical Staff Posts Application
Western Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification for Technical Staff Posts
Western Railways is providing career opportunities to all the retired staff by releasing the following vacant positions in the departments of Civil, Signal & Telecommunication and Electrical. Capable contenders those who have capability to work again in western Railways may apply for the below posts by forwarding the duly filled application to the below address. For more details you can check the official site www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
Total Number of Vacancies: 43 Posts
- Civil Engineering- 25 Posts
- Signal & Telecommunication- 10 Posts
- Electrical- 08 Posts
You May Also Like
Candidates are eligible to apply up to 65 years. Upper age limit will be applicable as per the Board Instruction.
Retired staff of Western Railways is eligible to apply for the above posts.
The mode of selection will be based on the Interview, Medical examination for medical fitness.
Monthly pay shall be determined by reducing person from his/her last basic pay drawn.
Candidates may forward the application with latest photograph along with copy of PPO to the below address.
Office of the Chief Administrative officer (Const.), Station Building, 1st Floor, Churchgate, Mumbai- 400 020.
Western Railway TGT & Assistant Teacher 2018 Notification – 19 Posts
Current Notifications and Important Dates
- Official Notification: Western Railway TGT & Assistant Teacher Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 19 Posts
- Date of Walk-in Interview : 15th March 2018
Western Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification for TGT & Assistant Teacher Posts
Western Railway has decided to walk-in interview to fill up Assistant Teacher, TGT vacant posts in Maths, Science, Sanskrit, Social Studies, physical education subjects. So, candidates those who are eligible may appear for the walk-in interview on 15th March 2018.
Total no. of vacancies are 06 on contract basis during academic year 2018-19
- TGT (Maths)
- TGT (Science)
- TGT (Sanskrit)
- TGT (Social Studies)
- TGT (Physical Education)
- Assistant Teacher (Primary Teacher)
You May Also Like
- Western Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Notification
Minimum qualification for applicants applying for TGT is graduation or post graduation in relevant subject and with relevant experience.
Selected candidates as TGT for all subjects will get pay scale of Rs.26,250/-
Selected candidates as PGT for all subjects will get pay scale of Rs.21,250/-
Date of Walk-In Interview
Candidates may attend the walk-in interview along with all necessary documents on 15th March 2018 at 09.00 hrs.
At Railway Secondary School (English Medium), Valsad (Gujarat).