Current Notification & Important Dates
|For Official Notification and Further Details Click Here||Western Railway 753 JE Posts Recruitment 2018 Notification|
|Total Number of positions||753 Posts|
|Starting date to submit Application Form||27th January 2018|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||14th February 2018|
|Direct Link to Download Application Form||Western Railway 753 Junior Engineer & Station Master Application Form|
Western Railway has released a various number of vacancies of Junior Engineer, Station Master and Helper posts. Applicants those who completed Graduation may apply for the Railway JE Posts by forwarding the duly filled application to the below address. Here we are providing all required details like limit age limit, education qualifications and other information. For addition details you can check the official site www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
Total number of vacancies: 753 Posts
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer, Station Master and helper posts
Western Railway JE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are eligible to apply up to 35 years for Station Master and JE posts
Applicants must possess Graduation/Post Graduation in a relevant field from any recognized university.
The method of selection will be based on the Written Examination and Interview.
Western Railway JE Application Process
Candidates required to send the duly filled application form to the below address along with the relevant documents.
How to Download Application Form
- Visit official site www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on to the notification link
- Then application will view along with the notification
- Download and fill the application with relevant details
- Send to the below address along with the attested documents.
- Starting date to submit of Application Form: 27th January 2018
- Closing date to receipt of Application form: 14th February 2018
- Closing date to submit online Application and deposit of fee: 14th February 2018
Board Railway Manager, Policy Section, Ground Floor, Mumbai Central, Mumbai- 400008.