Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: WCR Act Apprentice Jobs Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 958 posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 27th December 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 16th January 2019
- Direct Link to Apply: WCR Act Apprentice Jobs Application Form
West Central Railway Act Apprentice Jobs Recruitment 2019 Notification
Applications are invited by West Central Railway for the hiring to the posts of Act Apprentice on 27th December 2018. So, eligible and interested contenders may fill the application form through the link which is given below from 27th December 2018 to 16th January 2019. Selected Contenders are to be filled for 958 vacancies and which exam will be conducted in the year 2019 by the officials of WCR. Look more into Railway Jobs.
Total 958 posts are going to be filled in WCR for Act Apprentice position.
Department wise vacancies are mentioned below.
- For Kota – 320 posts
- For Kota (Signal and Telecommunication) – 127 posts
- For Kota (Engineering) – 302 posts
- For Tulakabad – 209 posts
Contenders who have completed 10th and ITI passed in relevant trade are eligible for the WCR Recruitment.
Minimum 15 years and maximum 24 years of age contenders can apply for the post of Act Apprentices.
You May Also Like
- RRB JE Recruitment 2019 – 14,033 Jr. Engineer, Superintendent & Assistants
- RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – Trade Apprentice Jobs
- RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – Open Advertisement Sports Quota Jobs
- East Coast Railway Recruitment 2018 – Station Ticket Booking Agent Jobs
Selection Process will be recruited through physical test and interview.
Contenders can download the application form over the link which is given in below and then click on online option in it by WCR Recruitment Notification to the posts of Act Apprentice from 27th December 2018 to 16th January 2019.
Category wise application fee is going to be paid which is provided below.
For Gen/ OBC contenders fee is R. 170/-
And for SC/ ST/PH contenders fee is Rs. 70/-
How to Apply Online?
https://wcr.indianrailways.gov.in/ is the official website to fill the application form for contenders directly.