Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: Southern Railway Sports Quota Jobs Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies:21
- Starting Date of Application Process: 15.12.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 14.01.2019
- Direct Link to Apply: Southern Railway Sports Quota Jobs Application Form
Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 Sports Quota Notification
Southern Railway notifications for 21 Sports Quota Level-2 to Level-5 posts in Chennai,Tamil Nadu.Candidates who are willing to work for Southern Railways can apply from 15.12.2018 to 14.01.2019.For further details candidates can refer the official website www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
Southern Railway has released 21 vacancies under Sports Quota.
1.Level 2 & 3-No of Positions 16
2.Level 4 & 5-No of Positions 5
The minimum qualification required for under Sports Quota:
1.Level 2 & 3 minimum qualification required is 12th Pass.
2.Level 4 & 5 minimum qualification required is Graduation.
The minimum age should not be less than 18 years and the maximum age should not be more than 25 as on 01.01.2019.
You May Also Like
- East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – 2234 Apprentice Jobs
- DHS East Champaran Recruitment 2018 – MO, Accountant & DEO Jobs
- AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2018
- PHED Bihar Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Engineer Jobs
- SSUPSW Recruitment 2018 – Assistant, Instructor & Counsellor Jobs
- Jai Prakash University Recruitment 2018 – Guest/ Part Time Teachers
- AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2018
- BRDS Recruitment 2018 – Assistant & Manager Jobs
- BPSC Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Jobs
- ICDS Saharsa Anganwadi Recruitment 2018 – Anganwadi Sevika/ Sahayika Jobs
- BSRDCL Recruitment 2018 – Sr. Account Executive Jobs
- Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2018 – Assistant (Multi Purpose) Jobs
- Bihar Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2018 – Steno, Personal Assistant & Reporter Jobs
- Bihar Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2018 – Junior Clerk & Assistant Jobs
- BSEB Recruitment 2018 – Branch Officer & Secretary Jobs
The pay scale is as per the Level in 7th pay commission pay matrix
For Level-2 the initial would be Rs 19900/Month
For Level-3 the initial would be Rs 21700/Month
For Level-4 the initial would be Rs 25500/Month
For Level-5 the initial would be Rs 29200/Month
Minimum sports Norms for Recruitment
Level 2 & 3
Represented the country in any of the Category-B championships/Event (or) At Least 3rd position in any of the Category-C championships/Events (or)At Least 3rd position in any of the Senior/Junior/Youth Championship.
Level 4 & 5
Represented the country in Olympic Games Category-A (or) At least 3rd position in any of the Category-B Championships/Events.
The selection will be based on Medical Examination.
The interested candidates can apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2018-2019 from 15.12.2018 to 14.01.2019 through www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
The payment of fees for applying the posts in Southern Railway paid in between 15.12.2018 to 14.01.2019 will be valid.
General/OBC- 500 INR
SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/Women/PWD Candidates-250 INR