Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Total No. of Vacancies: 328 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 27th July 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 27th August 2018
Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification for Safaiwala, Para Medical Staff
Railway Recruitment Cell Chennai, Southern Railway is inviting application forms from eligible aspirants to fill up safaiwala and para medical staff namely nursing superintendent, health & malaria inspector, extension educator, pharmacist, ECG technician, lab assistant etc posts for this RRB Notification . So, eligible candidates may visit the official site.
Total number of posts to be filled in Southern Railway is 328 posts. Out of which
- UR – 130 Posts
- OBC – 69 Posts
- SC – 39 Posts
- ST – 19 Posts
Paramedical Staff – 71 Posts
- Nursing Superintendent-35
- Health & Malaria Inspector-24
- Hemodialysis Technician-01
- Extension Educator-01
- ECG technician-01
- Laboratory Assistant-07
Applicants those who have done 10th/ plus 2/ B.Sc/ graduation or its equivalent degree can apply.
Nursing superintendents must have age in between 20 to 40 years, extension educator can age in between 22 to 35 years and for remaining posts the age can be in between 20 to 33 years.
You May Also Like
- North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 – 954 Gateman Jobs
- RRC North Western Railway Recruitment 2018 – 21 Sports Quota Jobs
- South East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – 432 Apprentice Jobs
- RRCAT Recruitment 2018 – 50 Trade Apprentice Jobs
Post wise pay scale details are given below.
- Nursing Superintendent-Rs.44900/-
- Health & Malaria Inspector-Rs.35400/_
- Hemodialysis Technician-Rs.35400/-
- Extension Educator-Rs.35400/-
- ECG technician-Rs.25500/-
- Laboratory Assistant-Rs.21700/-
Through written test and interview candidates will be selected.
Mode of applying for Southern Railway recruitment is through online mode from 27th July 2018 to 27th August 2018.
Application fee for general/OBC candidates is Rs.500/-, SC/ST is Rs.250/-