Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Total No. of Vacancies: 30 Posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 20th December 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 18th January 2019
South Western Railway Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Notification
South Western Railway is inviting applicants to the recruitment of the notification for the posts of Stenographers in personnel department, South Western Railway, Karnataka on contract basis. So, Interested applicants may submit the application form for this Railway Notification 2019 & Karnataka Govt Jobs from before the last date 18th January 2018.
Total number of vacancies to be filled by SWR is 30 posts.
Name of the post: Stenographer
Applicants must be completed 12th class from a recognized organization/ Board.
Applicants minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 30 years as on 01st January 2019 and age relaxation for SC/ ST applicants is 05 years and OBC is 03 years and PWD applicants is 10 years.
You May Also Like
- Shimoga District Court Recruitment 2018 – Peon, Steno, Server & Typists Jobs
- Bangalore Rural District Court Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- Udupi District Court Recruitment 2018 – Village Accountant Jobs
- Bidar District Court Recruitment 2018 – Steno, Typist & Peon Jobs
Selected candidates will get pay for Rs.195000/-. Per month.
Through Skill test on Stenography/ Computer based skill test applicants will be selected.
Applicants can download the application form through offline mode at SWR Recruitment 2018 from 20th December 2018 to 18th January 2019 and attach all relevant documents to send to the given address below.
Office of Principal Chief Personnel Officer, South Western Railway, Gadag Ropad, Hubballi – 580020.