Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: South Western Railway Stenographer Jobs Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 30 Posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 20th December 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 18th January 2019
- Direct Link to Apply: South Western Railway Stenographer Jobs Application Form
South Western Railway Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Notification
South Western Railway is inviting applicants to the recruitment of the notification for the posts of Stenographers in personnel department, South Western Railway, Karnataka on contract basis. So, Interested applicants may submit the application form for this RRB Govt Jobs & Karnataka Govt Jobs from before the last date 18th January 2018. For more details applicants can check the official website http://www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in/
Total number of vacancies to be filled by SWR is 30 posts.
Name of the post: Stenographer
Applicants must be completed 12th class from a recognized organization/ Board.
Applicants minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 30 years as on 01st January 2019 and age relaxation for SC/ ST applicants is 05 years and OBC is 03 years and PWD applicants is 10 years.
You May Also Like
- Shimoga District Court Recruitment 2018 – Peon, Steno, Server & Typists Jobs
- Bangalore Rural District Court Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- Udupi District Court Recruitment 2018 – Village Accountant Jobs
- Bidar District Court Recruitment 2018 – Steno, Typist & Peon Jobs
- RRC SWR Hubli Recruitment 2018 – Apprentice Jobs
- NIMHANS Recruitment 2018
- BRBNMPL Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Manager Jobs
- CFTRI Recruitment 2018 – Technical Assistant Jobs
- NCBS Recruitment 2018 – Intern Jobs
- KARTET 2018-19 Notification Apply Online, Syllabus, Exam Dates
- South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 – Junior Clerk Cum Typist Jobs
- Northern Railway Firozpur Recruitment 2018 – HVS Jobs
- North Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – Apprentice Jobs
- Central Railway Recruitment 2018 –Retired Staff Jobs
- Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – Sports Quota Jobs
- RRC ER Recruitment 2018 – Sports Person Quota Jobs
Selected candidates will get pay for Rs.195000/-. Per month.
Through Skill test on Stenography/ Computer based skill test applicants will be selected.
Applicants can download the application form through offline mode at SWR Recruitment 2018 from 20th December 2018 to 18th January 2019 and attach all relevant documents to send to the given address below.
How to Download application Form?
http://www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in/ Is the link applicants can download application form directly.
Office of Principal Chief Personnel Officer, South Western Railway, Gadag Ropad, Hubballi – 580020.