SECR Trade Apprentice Jobs 2019 – 432 Railway Vacancies
South Eastern Central Railway Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Recruitment Board Name: South Eastern Central Railway
- Total No. of Vacancies: 432
- Post Name: Trade Apprentice
- Get more CG Govt Jobs
- Starting date of the Application Process: 16th Jun 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15th July 2019
- Selection Process: Merit List
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in
South Eastern Central Railway has released job notification for filling up of 432 Trade Apprentice vacancies in COPA, Fitter, Stenographer, Electrician, Wireman, Welder, Plumber, Meson, Machinist and in other trades. So, candidates apply for this Railway Jobs 2019 notification. 15th July 2019 is the last date for submission of applications. Place of posting will be at South East Central Railway, Divisional Office, Personnel Department, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh.
The total number of Trade Apprentice positions to be filled in South Eastern Central Railway is 432.
- COPA – 90
- Stenographer – 40
- Fitter – 80
- Electrician – 50
- Wireman – 50
- Electrician/ Mechanic – 06
- RAC Mechanic – 06
- Welder – 40
- Plumber – 10
- Meson – 10
- Painter – 10
- Carpenter – 10
- Turner – 10
- Sheet Metal Worker – 10
10th class passed candidates and having ITI exam certificate in relevant trades can apply for South Eastern Central Railway jobs 2019.
- Lower Age Limit – 15 years
- Upper Age Limit – 24 years as on 16th Jul 2019.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 05 years and OBC is 03 years.
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of merit list. Candidates must also be medically fit in order to apply.
Mode of applying for South Eastern Central Railway Recruitment 2019 through online mode. 15th July 2019 is the last date for submission of applications. Candidates can also get Latest Central Govt Jobs Notification here.
How to Apply Online?
http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/Pages/Apprenticeship/ApprenticeRegistration.aspx is the link to apply online.
Application fee for Gen/ OBC applicants is Rs.100/-
- South Eastern Central Railway Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF
- SECR Trade Apprentice Jobs Apply Online Link
You Can Also Apply For
- NMDC Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2019
- CSPHCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- Indian Postal Jobs 2019
- Naval Jobs 2019 – 20 Notifications
South East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – 329 ALP & Technician Jobs
Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Total NO. of Vacancies: 329 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 17th August 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 17th September 2018
South East Central Railway ALP & Technician Jobs 2018 Notification
South East Central Railway is going to recruit the applicants for the posts of ALP, Technician and other posts in South East Central Railway, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh. So, Interested and Eligible candidates may apply the application through online form from before the last date 17th September 2018 for this RRB Recruitment.
Total number of vacancies to be filled by South Central Railway is 329 Posts
- ALP – 164 Posts
- Technician – III Signal/ Telecom – 10 Posts
- Technician –III Elect/ Power/ Train Lighting/ TRS/ TRD – 11 Posts
- Technician – III Blacksmith – 03 Posts
- Technician – III/ Bridge – 01 Post
- Technician – III Welder – 01 Post
- Technician – III Diesel Electrical / ANC – 03 Posts
- Technician – III Diesel Mechanical – 02 Posts
- Technician – III Fitter – 13 Posts
- Technician – III Carpenter – 01 Post
- Technician – III Mason – 02 Posts
- Technician – III Riveter – 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (S&T) / D & D/ Signal / Telecom – 08 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Elect) / D&D / GS/ TRD – 06 Posts
- Junior Engineer / Track Machine – 05 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 04 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Mech) – 09 Posts
- ECG Technician – 01 Post
- Field Worker – 01 Post
- Health and Malaria Inspector – 03 Posts
- Pharmacist – III – 01 Post
- Staff Nurse – 01 Post
- Good Guard – 78 Posts
Applicants must be completed Matriculation / SSLC plus ITI in the trades of different fields / Diploma in different fields / Inter / Graduation from the recognized organization / Board.
Applicant’s minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 42 years. From age relaxation to check the official notification.
Through Written test candidates will be recruited.
Applicants may apply the application form through online from 17th August 2018 to 17th September 2018.