Current Notification & Important Dates
|For Official Notification and Further Details Click Here||RRC Jaipur Recruitment 2017 Notification|
|Organization||North Western Railway Recruitment RRC|
|Total Number of Vacancies||1164 Posts|
|Starting Date to Submit Online Application||30th October 2017|
|Last Date to Submit Application||29th November 2017|
|Direct Link to Apply||RRC Jaipur Online Application|
RRC Jaipur has recently announced recruitment notification to fill up vacant positions of Apprentices in different units like Carriage works shop Bikaner, B.T.C Carriage. Ajmer, Divisional Railway Manager’s Office. Jaipur . So, aspirants who are ready to do govt job may apply for the posts through online mode for this Railway Jobs.
RRC Jaipur has released a bulk amount of posts i.e.1164 posts. Unit wise post details are given below.
- Divisional Railway Manager’s Office (DRM Office), Ajmer-153 posts
- Divisional Railway Manager’s Office (DRM Office), Bikaner-168 posts
- Divisional Railway Manager’s Office (DRM Office), Jaipur-84 posts
- Divisional Railway Manager’s Office (DRM Office), Jodhpur-39 posts
- B.T.C. Carriage Ajmer-210 posts
- B.T.C. LOCO Ajmer-126 posts
- Carriage Works Shop Bikaner-90 posts
- Carriage Works Shop Jodhpur-294 posts
Candidates must have minimum qualification of 10th class pass or its equivalent with 50% marks from recognized university.
- Minimum age for applicants is 15 years.
- Maximum age limit for applicants is 24 years.
Selected candidates will get stipend as per organization norms.
Candidates will be selected based on their merit.
Candidates may apply for the posts through online mode.
- Starting date of application process is 30.10.2017
- Last date for submission of application process is 29.11.2017.
Application fee for applicants is Rs.100/-
How to Apply
- Go to official site.
- Click on the required notification.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload all necessary documents, photographs and signature.
- Once verify all entered details.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take printout for future use.