Current Notification & Important Dates
- Official Notification: RRC Group D Recruitment 2018 Notification for 62907 Posts
- Total Number of Posts: 1679 Posts
- Organization: Railway Recruitment Board
- Starting date to submit Application form: 03rd February 2018
- Closing date to submit Application form: 31st March 2018
- Direct link to Application: RRC Group D Posts Application
RRB Recruitment 2018 Notification
Railway Recruitment Board is going to provide a large number of career chances by releasing the RRB Group D Recruitment 2018 Notification. The Notification brings nearly 62,907 empty positions of Gangman, Switchman, Trackman, Cabinman, Leverman and other posts under various departments which has mentioned in the official notification. For more details you can refer the official site http://www.rrcb.gov.in .
Total Number of vacancies: 62907 Posts
Job Location: All over India
Vacancies with Position wise
Gr. ‘D’ (Store)
Helper- II (S & T)
Gr. ‘D’ (Engg.)
RRC Group D Eligibility Criteria
Age limit of the applicants must be in between 18 to 31 years as on 01st July 2018. Upper age limit will be applicable by 03 years for OBC, 05 years for SC/ST and 10 years for PWD category.
You May Also Like
- Western Railway Recruitment 2018-19 Notification for 753 Junior Engineer, Station Master and Helper Posts
- East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification for 1,898 Apprentice Posts
Applicants must possess 10th class. (Educational Qualification Changed)
The method of selection will be based on the performance of Computer Based Test (CBT).
Candidates have to pay the application fee Rs. 500/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/Ex-Service/PWD/Female/Transgender etc. reserved categories.
Aspirants may register for RRB Group D posts through online mode. Applicants need to visit the official site http://www.rrcb.gov.in for Registration & Application Process
Starting date for the submission of the online application: 10th February 2018
Closing date for the submission of online application and payment of fee: 12th March 2018