Current Notification & Important Dates
|For Official Notification and Further Details Click Here||RRC Goods Guard Posts Recruitment Notification|
|Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell|
|Total Number of Post||125 Posts|
|Name of The Post||Goods Guard (Operating)|
|Starting Date of Online Application||01st December 2017|
|Closing Date to Submit Online Application||30th December 2017|
|Direct Link to Apply||RRC Goods Guard Online Application|
Railway Recruitment Cell has released job notification to recruit the 125 posts of Goods Guard (Operating) through general Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE). Eligible candidates who are interesting to apply for Railway Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017 may register through online mode.
RRC Goods Guard Positions
Total number of vacancies: 125 posts
Name of the post: Goods Guard (Operating)
Splitting Vacancies with Category wise
- Un-Reserved category: 65 posts
- SC: 17 posts
- ST: 10 posts
- OBC: 33 posts
Age limit of the applicants will be based on the category which has given below
- Un-Reserved category: 42 years as on 01st December 2017
- OBC: 45 years as on 1st December 2017
- SC/ST: 47 years as on 1st December 2017
Candidates should have to completed degree from any recognized board/university/institution or its equivalent on the date of notification.
RRC Goods Guard Selection Process
The method of selection will be based on the Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by the Typing Test, Document Verification and Medical Examination.
Selected candidates will get Rs. 29,200- Rs. 92,300/- in level 5 of 7th CPC.
No need to pay application fee
RRC Goods Guard Application Process
Aspirants have to apply for the Railway Junior Clerk-Cum-Typist Recruitment 2017 through online mode.
How to Apply Online
- Applicants need to visit the official site.
- Open official notification and read the instruction clearly
- Then Click on to the “Apply online” link
- Fill all the details and upload all scanned documents
- Make payment through online mode
- Click on to the submit button and take printout of the application for future use.
- Starting date to submit online Application: 1st December 2017 at 01.00 pm
- Closing date to submit online Application: 30th December 2017 at 06.00 pm