Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification:North Eastern Railway ACT Apprentice Jobs Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 745 Posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 30th November 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 29th December 2018
- Direct Link to Apply:North Eastern Railway ACT Apprentice Jobs Application Form
North Eastern Railway ACT Apprentice Jobs Recruitment 2018 Notification
North Eastern Railway has released notification to the recruitment of the applicants to the posts of ACT Apprentices in North Eastern Railway, Gorakhpur, Haryana. So, Interested and eligible applicants may apply the application form through online mode from 30th November 2018 to 29th December 2018 for this RRB Notification. For more details applicants can check the official website http://www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
Total number of vacancies to be filled by North Eastern Railway is 745 Posts.
- Mechanical Workshop Gorakhpur – 203 Posts
- Signal Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt – 63 Posts
- Bridge Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt – 35 Posts
- Diesel Shed Izatnagar – 60 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Izzat Nagar – 64 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Lucknow Jn – 155 Posts
- Diesel Shed Gonda – 90 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Varanasi – 75 Posts
Applicants must be completed High school/ 10th with minimum 50% marks & ITI from a recognized organization/ Board.
Applicants minimum age limit is 15 years and maximum age limit is 24 years and age relaxation for SC/ ST candidates is 05 years and OBC is 03 years and PH Candidates is 10 years.
You May Also Like
- RVNL Recruitment 2018 – AGM, JGM, Managers & DGM Jobs
- Northern Railway Firozpur Recruitment 2018 – HVS Jobs
- North Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – Apprentice Jobs
- Central Railway Recruitment 2018 –Retired Staff Jobs
- Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – Sports Quota Jobs
On the basis of performance applicants will be recruited.
Applicants may apply the application form through online mode at North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 from 30th November 2018 to 29th December 2018.
How to apply Online?
http://www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in Is the link applicant will be selected.
Application fees for Gen/ OBC candidates is Rs.100/- and SC/ ST candidates is no fees.