East Central Railway Current Notification & Important Dates
|For Official Notification and Further Details Click Here||East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2018|
|Total Number of Posts||1,898 Vacancies|
|Organization||East Central Railway|
|Starting Date of Application Process||30th January 2018|
|Last Date to Submit Application||28th February 2018|
|Direct Link to Apply||East Central Railway Apprentice Online Application|
East Central Railway is looking forward for the capable candidates to engagement of various vacant positions of Apprentice under the Apprentice Act 1961. Candidates, whoever waiting for such types of notifications may apply for these posts through online mode. Before going to apply for Railway Apprentice posts don’t forget to verify the official notification. For more details you can check the official page www.rrcecr.gov.in
Total Number of Vacancies: 1,898 Posts
Categorized vacancies with Division wise
- Danapur Division: 626 Posts
- Dhanbad Division: 142 Posts
- Mughalsarai Division: 844 Posts
- Samastipur Division: 70 Posts
- Plant Depot/Mughalsarai: 116 Posts
- Mechanical Workshop/Samastipur: 100 Posts
Vacancies with Trade wise details has given below
Applicant’s age limit must between 15 years to 24 years as on 30th January 2018.
Aspirants should have completed Matric/10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% of marks in aggregate from any recognized board and ITI in a relevant trade.
The method of selection will be made on the average percentage of marks in Matriculation and ITI examinations.
Selected candidates will get monthly stipend as per the govt. norms
Aspirants have to pay the application fee Rs. 100/- which is non-refundable to all the candidates. Payment will be made through online mode.
Candidates are required to apply for the Apprentice posts through online mode.
How to Apply Online
- Applicants need to visit the official site www.rrcecr.gov.in
- Open official notification and read the instruction clearly
- Then Click on to the “Apply online” link
- Fill all the details and upload all scanned documents
- Make payment through online mode
- Click on to the submit button and take printout of the application for future use.
Documents to Be Uploaded
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent Marks Sheet
- Proof of Date of Birth (Standard 10th or its equivalent Marks Sheet or School Leaving Certificate indicating Date of Birth).
- Consolidated Marks Sheet of ITI for all semesters of the trade in which applied/ Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks.
- National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT /SCVT.
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates, wherever applicable.
- Disability certificate, in case of PWD Candidates.
- Discharge certificate/Serving certificate, in case of candidates applied against Ex-servicemen quota
Starting date to submit online application: 30th January 2018
Closing date to submit online application: 28th February 2018