Are you searching for the Indian Railway Jobs? Then, you are at the right place to get the latest RRB Notifications and Job alerts. We provide the latest and upcoming RRB Jobs so that you can know about every notification, which is released by Indian Railways. Contenders who want to be the employees of the Indian Railways can go through this entire article.
Latest RRB Recruitment 2020
|Post Date||Notification Details||Vacancies/ Qualification||Last Date||More Info|
|01.04.2020||Indian Army Rally Recruitment||Please check the Official Notification||26.04.2020||More Details|
|01.04.2020||East Coast Railway Medical Practitioner Jobs||15/ Please check the Official Notification||Walk-in date: 06.04.2020||More Details|
|27.03.2020||DFFCIL Recruitment 2020||08/ Visit Official Notification||27.03.2020||More Details|
|24.03.2020||RRCER Recruitment 2020 Notification||2792/ 10th Pass||04.04.2020||More Details|
|19.02.2020||DFCCIL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020||54/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech||15.03.2020||More Details|
|13.02.2020||Railway Protection Force Recruitment 2020||19952/ 10th Pass||30.04.2020||More Details|
|12.02.2020||RITES Various Manager posts Recruitment 2020||05/ Refer Notification||20.02.2020||More Details|
|10.02.2020||RRC WCR Apprentice Notification 2020||570/ 10th Pass||15.03.2020||More Details|
|03.02.2020||RRC Northern Railway Recruitment 2020-21||73/ Degree/Graduation||09.03.2020||More Details|
|30.01.2020||WCR Apprentice Notification 2020||200/ 10th Pass||26.02.2020||More Details|
|29.01.2020||East Central Railway Group D Recruitment 2020||447/ 10th, 12th Pass/ Graduate||20.02.2020||More Details|
|28.01.2020||RRCER Apprentice Recruitment 2020||2792/ 10th Pass||13.03.2020||More Details|
|16.10.2020||Railway RRC WCR Apprentice 2020 Notification OUT||1273/ 10th Pass||14.02.2020||More Details|
|14.01.2020||IRFC various Posts Recruitment 2020||08/ B.E/ B.Tech||13.02.2020||More Details|
|06.01.2020||RRC WR Apprentice Recruitment 2020||3553/ 10th Pass||06.02.2020||More Details|
|06.01.2020||Railway SER Apprentice Recruitment 2020||1778/ 12th Pass/ 10th Pass||03.02.2020||More Details|
|06.01.2020||RRC-Western Railway Sports & Guide Posts Recruitment 2020||14/ 12th Pass||06.02.2020||More Details|
|02.01.2020||EIL Recruitment 2020 Notification||102/ BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc||22.01.2020||More Details|
|25.12.2019||RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Notification||2562/ 10th Pass||22.01.2020||More Details|
|20.12.2019||251 RRC Central Railway Junior Clerk Jobs 2020||251/ 12th Pass||19.01.2020||More Details|
|10.12.2019||North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment||296/Degree||10.01.2020||More Details|
|04.12.2019||NHSRCL Additional General Manager Recruitment 2019||01/B.E/B.Tech||24.12.2019||More Details|
|04.12.2019||NHSRCL General Manager Recruitment 2019||01/B.Tech/B.E||24.12.2019||More Details|
|04.12.2019||NHSRCL Senior Manager Recruitment 2019||05/Diploma/B.Tech/B.E/||24.12.2019||More Details|
|02.12.2019||Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019||1208/ 10th Pass||31.12.2019||More Details|
|30.11.2019||667 Southern Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2019||667/ 10th, ITI||31.12.2019||More Details|
|30.11.2019||Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019||1654/10th, ITI||31.12.2019||More Details|
|20.11.2019||South Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019||4103/ 10th Pass||08.12.2019||More Details|
|28.10.2019||Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2019||192/ 10th Pass||15.11.2019||More Details|
|26.10.2019||North Central Railway Recruitment 2019||529/ Associate Degree/ 10th Pass||20.11.2019||More Details|
|24.10.2019||Northern Railway MTS Recruitment 2019||118/ Degree||15.10.2019||More Details|
|15.10.2019||RRB Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019||252/ 12th Pass||01.11.2019||More Details|
The Railway Recruitment Board is an India government organization which was set up by the Ministry of Railways. RRB was established to manage the recruitment of new employees in the Indian Railways. Every year, RRB recruits lakhs of job seekers in various categories to fill their vacant posts. This year also Indian Railways is hiring a huge number of candidates by releasing RRGB Notifications for the ALP and Technician, Non-Technical Popular Categories (Commercial Apprentice, Goods guard, Traffic Apprentice, Traffic Assistant, Assistant Station Master, etc.)
RRB maintains 21 boards located in different parts of India. The board names and their official website links are provided here:
Zone Wise RRB Jobs 2020
- Ajmer – www.rrbajmer.org
- Allahabad – www.rrbald.nic.in
- Ahmedabad – www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in
- Bangalore – www.rrbbnc.gov.in
- Bhopal – www.rrbbhopal.gov.in
- Bhubaneswar – www.rrbbbs.gov.in
- Bilaspur – www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in
- Chandigarh – www.rrbcdg.gov.in
- Chennai – www.rrbchennai.gov.in
- Gorakhpur – www.rrbgkp.gov.in
- Guwahati – www.rrbguwahati.gov.in
- Jammu and Kashmir – www.rrbjammu.nic.in
- Kolkata – www.rrbkolkata.gov.in
- Malda – www.rrbmalda.gov.in
- Mumbai – www.rrbmumbai.gov.in
- Muzaffarpur – www.rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.in
- Patna – www.rrbpatna.gov.in
- Ranchi – www.rrbranchi.org
- Secunderabad – www.rrbsecunderabad.nic.in
- Siliguri – www.rrbsiliguri.org
- Thiruvananthapuram – www.rrbthiruvananthapuram.gov.in
RRB contains 4 different zones to recruit candidates from different parts of India and also to manage each and every railway station. Those 4 different zones are Southern Railway, Northern Railway, Eastern Railway, and Western Railway. The Current Railway Vacancy and Jobs details are as follows:
Southern Railway Recruitment
Southern Railway offers employment to both freshers and experienced candidates. Southern Railway (SR) is headquartered in Chennai, and It is also called Dakshin Railway. At its official site i.e. https://sr.indianrailways.gov.in/, candidates can find the latest govt jobs in Railway.
Northern Railway Recruitment
Northern Railway is also one of the 18 zones in Indian Railways. At the Northern Railway official site i.e. https://nr.indianrailways.gov.in/, you will get the upcoming railway jobs. So, our team is continuously updating the Railway Recruitment 2019-20.
Eastern Railway Recruitment
Eastern Railway (ER) is located at Kolkata. Like every other organization of Indian Railways, it is also providing various RRB Recruitment 2019-20 Notifications to hire the eligible and talented candidates. On this page, we will update each notification from Eastern Railway. Its official website is https://er.indianrailways.gov.in/.
RRB Notification 2020
For recruiting the worthy and talented job hunters in the railway departments, Indian Railways is using Railway Recruitment Board. Job seekers who are looking for Railway Jobs can keep visiting this site. Here, we are offering the Upcoming and Current Railway Sarkar Naukri Notifications.
The 18 zones of the Indian Railways are listed here.
- Central Railway (CR)
- Northern Railway (NR)
- North Eastern Railway (NER)
- Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR)
- Eastern Railway (ER)
- South Eastern Railway (SER)
- South Central Railway (SCR)
- Southern Railway (SR)
- Western Railway (WR)
- South Western Railway (SWR)
- North Western Railway (NWR)
- West Central Railway (WCR)
- North Central Railway (NCR)
- South East Central Railway (SECR)
- East Coast Railway (ECoR)
- East Central Railway (ECR)
- Metro Railway (MTP)
- South Coast Railway (SCoR)
List of Jobs in Railway Recruitment Board 2020
The job vacancies in Indian Railways are as follows:
- Paramedical staff
- District Extension Educator
- Staff Nurse
- Hemodialysis Technician
- Cardiology Technician
- ECG Technician
- Health and Malaria Inspector
- Lab Assistant
- Audiometry Technician
- Lab Superintendent
- Audiologist cum Speech Therapist
- Ophthalmic Technician cum Optician
- Dental Hygienist
- X-Ray Technician
- Cath Lab Technician, etc
- Junior Engineer
- Section Engineer
- Metallurgical Assistants
- Commercial Apprentice (CA)
- Traffic Apprentice (TA)
- Enquiry Cum Reservation Clerk (ECRC)
- Goods Guard
- Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist (JAA)
- Senior Clerk Cum Typist
- Assistant Station Master (ASM)
- Traffic Assistant
- Senior Timekeeper
- Law assistant
- Catering inspector
- Non-Technical Popular Categories
- Commercial apprentice
- Goods guard
- Junior Time Keeper
- Traffic Apprentice
- Junior Clerk Cum Typist
- Traffic Assistant
- Senior Time Keeper
- Assistant Station Master, etc
- Assistant Station Master (ASM)
- Group D
- ALP Technicians
- Traffic Assistant
- Senior Timekeeper etc.
Current Railway Vacancy 2020
Indian Railways is India’s national railway system managed by the Ministry of Railways. It is hiring the candidates to fill up Indian Railway Vacancy through Railway Recruitment Board (RRB). Intended candidates can get the Indian Railway Group D Vacancy and different types of jobs in Railway Department from this page.
RRB Selection Process 2020
Railway Recruitment Board Selection Process rounds are listed here. Contenders must get qualifying marks in all the selection rounds to get Railway Jobs.
- The first stage of the Computer Based Test
- The second stage of CBT
- Aptitude Test
- Typing Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam
RRB Eligibility Requirements
Candidates who want to apply for the Latest Government Jobs in Railways must satisfy the eligibility conditions. The two important parameters of the eligibility conditions are educational qualification and age limit.
Educational Qualifications: Railway Recruitment Control Board decided the eligibility conditions based on the type of post. RRB offers a vast number of job openings for the aspirants. Contenders who have completed 10th, 12th (Inter), diploma, graduation, post-graduation/ any other equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university are eligible to apply for the jobs.
Age Limit: The minimum and maximum age limit of the candidates is 18 years and 45 years. The age relaxation in the upper age limit is also applicable as per the govt rules and regulations.
Railways Application Procedure
RRB Application Procedure steps are along the lines:
RRB Recruitment Apply Online
RRB Log In:
How to RRB Apply Online?
- Go to the RRB Official Website i.e. http://www.indianrailways.gov.in/
- With the Centralized Employment Notice, you can get a link to download the official notification
- Download RRB Notification 2019 – 20
- Go through the general conditions and instructions
- Ensure the eligibility requirements
- If eligible, then click on the Apply Online link
- Later enter asked details in the RRB Login page.
- Candidates must fill the details in the application form
- Upload a scanned signature and passport-sized photograph
- Pay the application fee
- Cross-check the details and submit the application form
- Take a hard copy of the application and keep it safe until the end of the recruitment procedure
List of Documents to Apply for RRB Jobs
- Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) certificate (if required)
- Final/ Provisional Diploma / ITI/ Sub Officers Course Certificate
- XIIth class mark sheet (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (for SC/ST/OBC only)
- No Objection Certificate from employer (candidate presently employed in State / Central Govt, PSU, Govt organization)
- Mark sheets of all semesters/ years of Diploma/ ITI/ Sub Officers Course
- Final/ Provisional Diploma /ITI/Sub Officers Course Equivalency Certificate
- 10th class mark sheet issued by State/ Central Board or Date of Birth certificate issued by the authorized authority
- Service certificates and discharge certificate (applicable to ex-servicemen only)
- Apart from the above documents, candidates may submit any relevant documents with respect to various criteria mentioned in our detailed Advertisement
How to Apply offline?
- Visit Indian Railway official website i.e. http://www.indianrailways.gov.in/
- At the recruitment section of the home page, you will get the link to download RRB Notification 2020
- Go through the terms and conditions of the RRB Group D Vacancy 2019 – 20 Advertisement
- Ensure the eligibility criteria
- Download the application form
- Take a print out of the application form
- Fill the necessary details in the application form
- Attach required documents to it
- Pay the application fee via DD
- Send the filled applications to the postal address before the due date
Eligible candidates who want to apply for the RRB NTPC Recruitment 2020 must pay the application fee either online or offline. They can pay the fee via credit card/ debit card/ net banking or demand draft.
Career Opportunity/Growth in Railway Department
Indian Railways provides a wide range of opportunities for unemployed candidates. Contenders who have done their 10th/ 12th can apply for Group D posts, engineering can apply for the Junior Engineer posts, etc. Based on the individual’s performance at the Indain Railways workspace, the board will give promotions. As the job status increases, the salary also increases.
How to Prepare for RRB Govt Jobs 2020?
Applicants of Indian Railways Recruitment 2019 – 20 can get an effective preparation plan in the below sections. Start preparing for the RRB Group D Exam by using this preparation methodology to score maximum marks in the exam. To compete with the heavy competition of the Railway Jobs, aspirants should follow the best preparation plan.
- For every post, the first round of the selection process will be written test / computer-based test
- As a first step, candidates need to gather the official RRB Syllabus 2019 – 20 and exam pattern details
- Analyze the tough and important concepts based on the subject weightage
- Divide them into 2 different sections
- At first, try to get knowledge of the difficult subjects
- Then prepare the important subjects
- Assign more time for preparing the high weightage topics
- While preparing for the examination, make a note of the important points, simple problem-solving techniques, important formulae
- After completing the whole preparation, revise the concepts carefully
- Also, revise the subjects one day before the exam with the help of study notes
- Practise RRB Previous Year Question Papers with solutions as many times as possible
- Avoid preparation or revision 30 minutes before the exam time
- Attend mock tests before the exam
- Reach the examination center 1 hour before the reporting time to avoid the tension at the end minute
Railway Exam 2020
Railway Recruitment Board is conducting the computer-based written test as a first stage of the selection process. Railway Exam Date 2019 will be announced later. Contenders who have applied for the Indian Railway Recruitment 2020 can get the RRB NTPC Exam Date and RRB Written Test/Exam Date 2020 in this page. Aspirants must clear the written exam to attend the other rounds of the selection procedure
Sarkari Naukri Railway 12th Pass
Indian Railways is offering employment for the candidates who have completed their 12th class through RRB/ Central Railway/ Eastern Railway, etc. Hence, job seekers who are looking for a good chance stay on this page to get the Latest Govt Jobs in Railway. The board hires 12th pass candidates for RRB Group D Posts, NTPC posts, and other jobs.
Indian Railway News 2020
Indian Railways provides the upcoming Railway Jobs 2019 – 20 through the employment newspaper. Job hunters can get the Railway Job News through local newspaper/ national English newspaper. We are collecting the Railway Job news from different sources and updating this page frequently to provide accurate information to the candidates.
RRB Admit Card 2020 Download
Individuals who have finished the application process of RRB Notification 2019 are waiting to download RRB Group D Admit Card. Such candidates can refer this page to get a direct link to fetch the Indian Railways Call Letter and exam date. Contenders must provide the details like application number/ registration number, date of birth, and password in the fields of the login page to get the hall ticket.
Every candidate must carry the RRB Admit Card 2019 to the exam hall without fail because without having the call letter, the invigilator will not allow the participants to take the test. Therefore, take the Indian Railways Hall Ticket and one government Id proof document along with them to the exam center for the sake of identification.
RRB Syllabus 2020
Railway Jobs are the central govt jobs. So, the competition for RRB Jobs will be very high when compared with other jobs. The heavy competition is due to job flexibility, job security, and salary hike. So, applicants of Railway Recruitment 2020 are recommended to prepare well for the exam using the RRB Exam Syllabus 2019.
Individuals need to collect the official RRB JE, Group D Syllabus 2019 and begin the test preparation. The written test syllabus provides the names of the subjects and subtopics included in the CBT. Along with the subject names, you can also know the importance of the subjects in the question paper.
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning/ Analytical Ability
- General English
- General Knowledge
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering and Information Technology
- Instrumentation and Measurement Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
www.indianrailways.gov.in Exam Pattern 2020
Applicants of RRB Recruitment who wish to attend the exam can get the detailed RRB SSE Test Pattern 2020. To get a clear idea of the written test, we are giving the updated Railway Recruitment Board Question Paper Pattern 2020. The provided Indian Railways Paper Pattern 2020 gives the marking scheme, weightage of questions, and the difficulty of topics in the exam. Candidates can also know the type of questions, names of the subjects, total number of questions, maximum marks, and test period from the exam pattern.
- The written exam contains objective type multiple-choice questions
- The exam is an online Computer Based test
- The questions in the exam are from numerical ability, general intelligence and reasoning, general awareness and general science
- The total number of questions and marks are respectively 100 and 100
- The total exam duration is 90 minutes
- Each question carries one mark
- There is .4 negative marking scheme for wrong answers
RRB Previous Year Question Papers
Participants of the RRB NTPC Exam can get the last 5 years model question papers here. Solving the Railway Recruitment Board Previous Papers, along with answers, will improve problem-solving skills. Sample Question Papers are useful for the candidates to prepare well for the exam. By practicing the multiple Indian Railways (RRB) Group D Old Question Papers, contenders can know the frequently asked questions.
By checking the Previously Asked Questions with Answers, they can know the difficulty of questions. The direct link to download the RRB JE Previous Year Question Papers are included on this page.
RRB Books and Study Materials 2020
Quantitative Aptitude Books:
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations Paperback – 21 Feb 2017
- Shortcuts in Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams Paperback – 10 Jul 2018
- Shortcuts & Tips in Quantitative Aptitude/Reasoning/English for Competitive Exams Paperback – 25 Jul 2018
Logical Reasoning Books:
- Logical reasoning book for GATE, ESE, MAT, SSC, BANK(PO), NDA, CDS, and other competitive Exams Paperback – 2018
- Shortcuts in Reasoning (Verbal, Non-Verbal, Analytical & Critical) for Competitive Exams Paperback – 25 Jul 2018
- Reasoning Ability Topic-wise Solved Papers for IBPS/ SBI Bank PO/ Clerk Prelim & Main Exam (2010-19) 3rd Edition Paperback – 31 Mar 2019
General Awareness Books
- General Studies – 2020 for UPSC, SSC, Railways, PSUs, Banking, State PSCs and Other Competitive Examinations Paperback – 2019
- RRB General Awareness 3000+ Previous Years Questions for Junior Engineer, NTPC, ALP & Group D Exams (2015-2017) Paperback – 30 Aug 2019
- General Awareness 2019 for RRB Junior Engineer, NTPC, ALP & Group D Exams Paperback – 30 Jan 2019
- RRB JE Study Guide 2019 Stage 1 Paperback – 2019
- Objective Computer Awareness Paperback – 2016
- Civil Engineering: Conventional and Objective Type (2018-19 Session) Paperback – 2018
- Civil Engineering Through Objective Type Questions 3Ed (Revised and Enlarged) (PB 2019) Paperback – 2019
- Mechanical Engineering: Conventional and Objective Types (2018-19 Session) Paperback – 1 Jan 2018
- Objective Electrical Technology (2018-19 Session) Paperback – 30 Nov 2004
- Textbook of Machine Design Paperback – 3 Jul 2005
- Problems in Physical Chemistry for NEET & AIIMS 5TH Edition (2019-20) Session Paperback – 2019
- Kiran’s Railway (RRBs) Junior Engineer (JE) CBT Stage-2 Online Exam Electrical & Allied Engineering Practice Work Book-English(2584) Paperback – 10 Jun 2019
www.indianrailways.gov.in Answer Key 2020
Candidates who have completed the written test can check the RRB Group D Answer Key 2020 on this page. With the help of answer key, applicants can know their score. The set wise answer key is useful for each and every contender to calculate the score. Answer Key will be available at the official site within 10 days of the completion of the examination. So, count your correct answers and calculate the total marks.
RRB Result 2020
RRB Result for IBPS, ALP, Group D, JE, SSE, NTPC Mains, and other posts will be released soon. The railway recruitment board will issue the exam result at the region’s official sites. By providing the Login details, candidates can know their result. The direct link to obtain the RRB Results 2019-20 is also provided here.
indianrailways.gov.in Cut off 2020
The RRB JE Cut off marks are the least number of marks that a participant has to score in the CBT. Expected cutoff helps the individuals analyzing their results. Also, by knowing the cut-off, aspirants can estimate their performance in the examination. Cut off marks will be decided by taking the below-mentioned things into considerations.
- Previous Year Cutoff
- Category reservation
- Total number of vacancies
- Number of contenders who appeared for the test
RRB Merit List Pdf 2020 Download
RRB Merit List contains the list of selected candidate’s names and hall ticket numbers. By checking your position in the merit list, you can know whether you got shortlisted or not. Based on your position, applicants will get an appointment letter from the higher officials.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q) How Can I Apply For the Latest Railway Jobs?
- Ans) Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Railway Jobs either through Online or Offline.
- Q) How Can I Get the Application Fee Refund?
- Ans) Once paid, the fee will not be refunded in any case. After the completion of the recruitment process, the board will return 50% of the fee to the candidate’s account.
- Q) When Can I Download the Admit Card for RRB JE Exam?
- Ans) Job hunters can download the admit cards for the RRB NTPC exam at the official site from 15 days before the exam.