Current Notifications & Important Dates
- RRB JE Call Letter Download – Released Link Updated Below
- RRB JE CBT 2 Results 2019 – Check Here
- Official Notification: Railway Recruitment Board JE, Superintendent & Assistants Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 14033
- Starting date of Application Process:02nd January 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31st January 2019
- Last date for Final Submission of Applications: 07th February 2019
- Last date for Payment of SBI & Post Office Challan: 04th February 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Online: 05th February 2019
- CBT 1 Written Exam: April/ May 2019
- Direct Link to Apply:Railway Recruitment Board JE, Superintendent & Assistants Application form
RRB Jr. Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent & Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant 2019 Notification – 14,033 Jobs
Ministry of Railways, Railway Recruitment Board of Indian has at this time provided a huge number of job opportunities to diploma/ degree/ B.Tech qualified candidates as JE, Dy. Material Superintendent and Chemical and Metallurgical Assistants. So, job searchers it’s a very good chance to settle down in Railway department. Apply for this RRB Notification through online mode before the expiry of online portal link.
Total number of vacant positions in Railway Recruitment Board is 14033.
- Jr. Engineer-13034
- Jr. Engineer (Information Technology)-49
- Depot Material Superintendent-456
- Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant-494
Candidates applying for JE & Superintendent posts must be a diploma/ degree in engineering from a recognized university.
Candidates applying for JE (IT) post must be a PGDCA/ B.SC/ BCA/ B.Tech/ DOEACC holders from a recognized board.
In between 18 – 33 years aged contenders can apply for the positions.
Upper age relaxation for applicants is as per RRB norms.
Call Letter Download
- RRB JE Call Letter Download – Click Here
Selected candidates for above posts will get pay of Rs.35,400/- and other admissible allowances.
Contenders must qualify the exam which will be conducted by RRB to be selected.
Mode of applying for RRB 144033 Posts Notification 2019 is through online mode. The online portal link will be active from 02nd January 2019 to 31st January 2019.
How to Apply Online?
Candidates may visit their respective location website in order to register .
Application fee for general category applicants is Rs.500/- and SC/ST candidates is Rs.250/-