- RRB Bhubaneswar Level 1 Group D 2019 Notification – 2555 Posts
- RRB Bhubaneswar Group D Notification – 1532 Jobs
RRB Bhubaneswar Level 1 Recruitment 2019 – Apply 2555 Group D Jobs @ www.rrbbbs.gov.in
Indian Railway Important Notifications & Dates
- Recruitment Board Name: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)/ Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 2555 Posts
- Post Name: Level-1 Posts (Group D)
- Starting date of Application Process: 12th March 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 12th April 2019
- Online Banking Fee Payment Last Date: 23rd April 2019
- Last Date for SB Challan submission: 18th April 2019
- Post Office Challan last date: 18th April 2019
- Final Submission of Applications: 26th April 2019
- Tentative Dates of CBT Exam: September or October 2019.
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://www.rrbbbs.gov.in
Railway Recruitment Board Bhubaneswar is ready to fill up 2555 vacant positions of Level-1 (Group-D). So, candidates having interest at Railway Jobs 2019 can apply before the due date.
The total number of vacancies released by RRB Bhubaneswar is 2555.
- Name of the post: Level-1(Group-D)
Applicants Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Selection process, Application process and more details can check the official advertisement.
RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 Notification for 1532 Group D Track Maintainer and Helper Posts – Apply Now | www.rrbbbs.gov.in
RRB Bhubaneswar Current Notification & Important Dates
|For Official Notification and Further Details Click Here||RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 Notification for 1532 Group – D Posts|
|Total Number of Posts||1532 Vacancies|
|Starting date to Application form||15th February 2018|
|Closing date to Application form||07th March 2018|
|Direct link to Application Form||RRB Bhubaneswar Group D Posts Online Application|
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) provides a job notification to fill up the 1532 vacant posts of Group D Track Maintainer and Helper vacancies in East Coast Railway (ECoR) which has listed below. So, candidates those who have the following the eligibility may refer the official site to get more details. Candidates, if you need more updates about Central Govt. Jobs can stay touch with our site.
Total Number of Vacancies: 1532 Posts
- Helper/Electrical/AC : 12 Posts
- Helper/Electrical/Train Lighting: 23 Posts
- Helper/Electrical/TRS: 93 Posts
- Helper/Track Machine: 23 Posts
- Track Maintainer Grade IV: 937 Posts
- Helper/Mechanical/Carriage and Wagon:183 Posts
- Helper/Mechanical/Diesel Electrical: 03 Posts
- Helper/Mechanical/Diesel Mechanical: 07 Posts
- Helper/Signal: 56 Posts
- Assistant Points man: 76 Posts
- Porter/Hamal/Sweeper cum Porter:119 Posts
Age limit of the applicants should be middle of 18 years to 31 years as on 01st July 2018. Upper age limit will be applicable by 03 years for OBC-non Creamy layer candidates, 05 years for SC/ST candidates and above 10 years for ex-service and disabled candidates.
Applicants should have completed 10th class along national apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) which has granted by NCVT or 10th pass along with ITI form instructions recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
The mode of selection will be based on the following ways
Computer based Test (CBT)
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Selected candidates will get monthly pay Rs. 18,000/- along with other allowances.
Candidates have to pay the application fee Rs. 500/- for general/OBC candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/Ex-service /PWDs/Female/Transgender/Minorities/Economically backward class.
Eligible contenders may register for the RRB Recruitment 2018 Notification through online mode by following the below steps.
How to apply online
- Applicants need to visit the official site.
- Open official notification and read the instruction clearly
- Then Click on to the “Apply online” link
- Fill all the details and upload all scanned documents
- Make payment through online mode
- Click on to the submit button and take printout of the application for future use.
Starting date for the submission of the online application: 10th February 2018
Closing date for the submission of the online application: 12th March 2018 up to 23.59 Hrs