Our “Drona.in” page is designed to provide the regular updates regarding the Latest and Upcoming SAIL Recruitment 2020 notifications. This is the perfect platform for the candidates who are looking for Sakari Naukri with a high pay scale.
SAIL Recruitments 2020
|Post Date||Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Information|
|27.11.2019||Management Trainee||399||Degree||More Details|
|25.11.2019||Sirdar & Overman||72||SSC/ Diploma||Get More Details|
|19.11.2019||Doctors||129||MBBS||Get More Details|
|15.10.2019||Engineers||142||Graduation||Get More Details|
Every year, Steel Authority of India Limited releases SAIL Recruitment 2020 Notifications to recruit the candidates for various vacancies like Senior Medical Officer, Specialist/Consultant, Nursing Sister (Trainee), Attendant-cum-Technician, Management Trainee, and other posts. It also offers career opportunities for engineering graduates, diploma engineers, ITI trade apprentices, degree holders and other ITI professionals.
Job seekers who have met the eligibility requirements can apply for SAIL Recruitment 2020 as per the scheduled dates. Check the complete information related to SAIL Notification 2020 like vacancies, eligibility, selection process, salary, important dates, application process, admit card, exam date, etc from the lower sections.
SAIL Recruitment 2020 – Overview
- Board Name: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
- Post Names: Senior Medical Officer, Specialist/Consultant, Nursing Sister (Trainee), Attendant-cum-Technician, Management Trainee, and other posts
- Total Number of Vacancies: Various
- Type of Job: State Government Jobs
- Official portal: https://www.sail.co.in/ or https://www.sailcareers.com/job-openings/
- Job location: Across India
- Check Central Government Jobs here
SAIL stands for Steel Authority of India Limited. SAIL, a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) and the largest steel producer in India. It headquarters is located in New Delhi. It has five integrated steel plants at Bhilai, Durgapur, Rourkela, Bokaro and Burnpur; three special steel plants at Salem, Durgapur and Bhadravati. It has separate units engaged in Engineering and Technology, Consultancy, Environment Management, Coal Supply, Super Speciality Hospitals, Research and Development, Logistics and Management Training.
SAIL is available in major cities across India. It releases recruitment notifications separately to fill various posts in the following locations like Rourkela, Bhilai, Durgapur, Bokaro, Burnpur, Salem, Durgapur, Bhadravathi, Chandrapur, Jharkhand
List of SAIL Jobs
Steel Authority of India Limited announces various job notifications to fill the following vacancies:
- Executive Cadre
- Medical Officer
- Non-Executive Cadre
- Mining Foreman
- Mining Mate
- Surveyor – Mines
- Operator Cum Technician – Trainee
- Attendant Cum Technician – Trainee
- Nursing Sister – Trainee
- Management Trainee (Technical)
- Jr. Staff Nurse
- Junior Manager
- Jr. Staff Nurse Trainee
- Jr. Medical Technologist
- Sub Fire Station Officer
- Nurses (Trainees)
- Trainees (Paramedical)
- Dy. Manager
- Paramedical Staff
- Medical Officer
- Medical Specialist
- Medical Superintendent
- Mining Sirdar
- Lab Technician
- Management Trainees (Administration), etc
What is the Eligibility to apply for SAIL Recruitment?
Candidates have to fulfill the eligibility norms as prescribed in the official notification before applying for SAIL Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit for SAIL Jobs
Post-wise age criteria is as follows:
- Management Trainees (Administration), Management Trainees (Technical), Executive posts: 28 years
- Manager/Trainees (Paramedical)/Dy. Manager: 35 years
- Nurses (Trainees), Non-Executive posts: 30 years
- Operator-cum-Technician (OCT) Trainee/Attendant-cum-Technician (ACT) Trainee: 18-28 years
- Mining Mate, Mining Foreman, Surveyor, Jr. Staff Nurse and Pharmacist: 18-28 years
Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the organization norms
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- 10 years for PWD candidates
SAIL Educational Qualification
Post-wise educational qualification is as follows:
- Photographer: 10th/12th with Diploma
- Dresser – Burn and Plastics: 10th/12th with Diploma
- Management Trainee: Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field
- Specialist: MS/MD/DNB
- Medical Officer: MBBS
- Jr. Manager (Bio-Medical): Degree (Biomedical Engineering)
- Technician – CSSD: B.Sc (Biotechnology/Microbiology)
- Dietician: B.Sc (Home Science)/Diploma
- Laundry Operator: Matriculation with ITI (Fitter)
- Jr. Manager (Biostatistics): M.Sc (Mathematics or Statistics)
- Nursing Sister: 10th/12th with Diploma/B.Sc Nursing
- Staff Nurse: B.Sc Nursing
- Technician: 10th/12th with Diploma/B.Sc Nursing
- Attendant- Dresser: 10th/12th with Diploma
- OCT/ACT: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
Selection Process For SAIL Vacancy
The selection process depends on the post for which candidate applies. Sometimes, it also selects the candidates through GATE score.
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Document Verification, etc
SAIL Salary Details
- Medical Officer: Rs. 16,800/- to Rs. 24,110/-
- Mining Foreman: Rs. 16,800/- to Rs. 24,110/-
- Mining Mate: Rs. 15,830/- to Rs. 22,150/-
- Surveyor – Mines: Rs. 16,800/- to Rs. 24,110/-
- Operator Cum Technician – Trainee: Rs. 16,800/- to Rs. 24,110/-
- Attendant Cum Technician – Trainee: Rs. 15,830/- to Rs. 22,150/-
- Nursing Sister – Trainee: Rs. 16,800/- to Rs. 24,110/-
Before applying for SAIL Recruitment 2020, candidates must have a clear idea about the salary. It will influence them to give their best to the organization and increase their overall performance. Post-wise SAIL salary details are as follows:
Application Process for SAIL Recruitment 2020
Are you worrying regarding “How To Apply for SAIL Recruitment 2020?”. We are here to help you by providing the simple guidelines on this page.
- How To Apply for SAIL Recruitment 2020?
- Visit the official portal i.e, https://www.sail.co.in/ or https://www.sailcareers.com/job-openings/
- Find and hit the related advertisement link
- Select the desired post you wish to apply
- Go through the SAIL Notification 2020 details carefully
- If eligible, hit the “Apply online” link
- Fill all the details like personal, academic, and other information in the application form
- Pay the fee via online or offline
- Cross-verify all the filled details before the final submission of the form
- Finally, take a print out and keep the hard copy of the application for future use
Application Fee Details
Applicants have to pay the application fee as prescribed by the officials via online or offline mode
- Through Online Mode – Using a credit card, debit card, net banking, etc
- Through Offline mode – Using a demand draft
SAIL Syllabus 2020
Syllabus helps you to prepare effectively for the written exam. It gives you brief information related to the topics/subjects included in the exam. Knowing the syllabus and exam pattern will help you to gain high score or marks.
- Domain Knowledge Test/Relevant Engineering Discipline
- Numerical Ability
- English Verbal Ability
- Current Affairs
- Quantitative Aptitude
SAIL Exam Pattern 2020
Candidates can start your preparation with the help of SAIL syllabus and exam pattern. Exam Pattern includes the details like type of the exam, topics involved, marking scheme, number of questions asked in the exam, duration of the exam, etc.
- The questions are objective type
- Each question carries one mark
- The time duration of the exam is 2 hours
Steel Authority of India Limited Previous Papers
Most of the candidates preparing for govt jobs prefer practicing previous papers. As, Previous Papers play an important role during the preparation for the written exam because most of the questions are from previous year question papers. So, download the SAIL Previous Question papers and practice them daily to get a better score in the exam.
www.sailcareers.com Reference Books
During the preparation, a question arises in your mind i.e, Which books are to be preferred for the preparation?. In response to it, we have shared a few books. You can choose any few of these at the time of preparation.
- Guide to SAIL Computer Science/IT Engineering Management Trainees (Technical) Recruitment Examination by G.K. Publications
- Guide to SAIL Instrumentation Engineering by G.K. Publications
- Shortcuts and Tips in Quantitative Aptitude/Reasoning/English for Competitive Exams by Disha Experts
- Guide to SAIL Civil Engineering by G.K. Publications
- Guide To SAIL Electrical Engineering by G.K. Publications
- General Intelligence and Reasoning by R.N. Thakur
- Guide to SAIL Mechanical Engineering by G.K. Publications
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic Paperback by Rajesh Verma (Author)
- Magical Books on Quicker Maths by Tyra (Author)
- The Accredited Guided to Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency by Arihant Publishers
- Guide to SAIL Electronics Engineering by G.K. Publications
- R.S Agarwal’s Quantitative Aptitude book
- Guide to SAIL Chemical Engineering by G.K. Publications
- A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning (Old Edition) by R.S. Agarwal
Admit Card 2020
The officials of Steel Authority of India Limited will release the sail admit cards on its official portal. Candidates who have applied for the SAIL Recruitment 2020 have to download the hall ticket by using the valid log in details. After downloading, cross-check the details and keep it safe till the recruitment gets over.
SAIL Exam Date 2020
Once the official SAIL Notification 2020 is issued, the exam date is available. Applicants have to appear for the written exam on the scheduled date along with the admit card.
SAIL Answer Key 2020
After the completion of the written exam, the officials will upload the SAIL Answer Key 2020 on its official portal. Aspirants who have appeared for the exam have to download the SAIL Exam key and cross-check with the help of it. With the help of the key, candidates can know their score before the results announcement.
SAIL Results 2020
SAIL Results 2020 will be released on its official portal. Candidates who have taken the exam have to enter the valid log in details like registration number, date of birth, etc to check the results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Will SAIL recruit in 2020?
Ans. Yes. Every year, SAIL releases various job notifications to recruit the eligible candidates for various vacancies.
Q. How do I apply for a SAIL internship?
Ans. The procedure to apply for SAIL internship is provided here. You need to submit a letter requesting for an internship issued by the faculty or training and placement cell of your institution addressed to SAIL before 45 days or one month from the date you wish to start your Internship.
Q. What is a SAIL?
Ans. Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is a PSU and is one of the largest steel makers/producers in India.
Q. Will SAIL recruit through GATE 2019?
Ans. Yes. Through GATE 2019, SAIL recruit the candidates for Management Trainees (Technical) in the disciplines like Chemical, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Electrical, Mining, and Metallurgy. Applicants will be shortlisted for Personal Interview or Group Discussion on the basis of their GATE 2019 scores.
Q. How much is the salary of a management trainee for SAIL?
Ans. Candidates who have selected as Management Trainees (Administration) will be offered a basic pay of Rs. 20, 600/- per month in the pay scale of Rs. 20, 600-46, 500/-. On the successful completion of training of one year, they will be designated as Junior Manager and will be offered a pay scale of Rs. 24, 900-50, 500/-.
DA: Rs. 29, 128/-
Superannuation Benefits (EPF+PRMB+Gratuity+Pension): Rs. 14, 918/-
Perks: Rs. 10, 300/-
Performance related pay: Maximum – Rs 8, 240/-
The SAIL MT gross pay per month: 83, 186/-
Q. Will SAIL recruit management trainees in 2020?
Ans. Yes. SAIL releases MT notification every year to recruit the candidates for Management trainees vacancies.
Q. How do I crack the SAIL 2020 exam?
Ans. Here, we have provided the tips to crack the SAIL exam:
Make a proper study plan
Know the SAIL syllabus and exam pattern
Buy study materials and preparation books
Practice previous papers and mock tests to understand your strong and weak areas
Focus more on weak areas
While preparing, if any doubt arises, immediately clarify your doubts
Attempt the exam confidently
Q. What is the salary of a trainee engineer or junior manager at Sail?
Ans. During the one-year training period, the management trainees will get a basic pay of Rs. 20,600/- in the pay scale of Rs. 20,600 – 3% – 46,500/-. After the successful completion of the training, they will be designated as Junior Engineers with the pay scale same as before training. Apart from basic pay, the employees will also get other benefits like House Rent Allowance (HRA), Provident Fund (PF), Dearness Allowance (DA), Leave Encashment, Medical facility, etc.
Q. What are the expected cut off marks for SAIL MT recruitment through GATE 2019 for metallurgy engineering?
Ans. The category wise expected cut off marks for SAIL MT recruitment through GATE 2019 for metallurgy engineering is as follows:
- UR: 68.33
- OBC (NCL): 60.08
- SC: 55.04
- ST: 47.35
Q. Does SAIL recruit MT every year?
Q. Does SAIL recruit engineers through LDCE?
Ans. No, SAIL does not recruit engineers through Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE).
Q. Is there any chance of SAIL MT recruitment this year?
Q. Is sail a central government company?
Q. Where is the headquarters of SAIL?
Ans. The headquarters of SAIL is located in New Delhi.
Q. What is the syllabus for a laboratory technician post for the SAIL recruitment?
Ans. SAIL Laboratory Technician Syllabus includes the topics like
- Quantitative aptitude
- English verbal ability
- General awareness
- Relevant engineering discipline
Other PSU Jobs List
“SAIL” page is created for the convenience of the candidates who are looking for Central Government Jobs. To get more information, bookmark our page using CTRL+D or follow our site regularly. You can also visit the SAIL official website to know the latest updates.