Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest corporation in India as part of its skill building initiative, invites applications from candidates with various trades to recruit them as Apprentices. The successful candidates will be inducted into government posts in the IOCL units and subsidiaries. The selection will be made through a competitive examination and personal interview. IOCL also recruits eligible candidates into the vacant positions of Graduate engineers. Similar type of recruitment notifications are given by other PSUs like NTPC, BSNL, FCI, etc. For more details related to recruitment procedure, candidates must visit drona.in.
|Position ( Trade Apprentice)||Educational Qualification||Age Group|
|Operator – Chemical Plant||Discipline Chemical 3 years full time B.Sc (Physics, Maths, Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry)||18 – 24 years|
|Fitter – Mechanical||Matric with 2 (Two) years ITI (Fitter) course.||18 – 24 years|
|Technician Apprentice – Chemical||3 years Full-Time Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Refinery & Petrochemicals Engineering||18 – 24 years|
|Technician Apprentice – Mechanical||3 years Full-Time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||18 – 24 years|
|Technician Apprentice Discipline – Electrical||3 years Full-Time Diploma in Electrical Engineering||18 – 24 years|
|Technician – Instrumentation||3 years Full-Time Diploma in Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Electronics/Instrumentation & Control Engineering||18 – 24 years|
|Trade Apprentice / Discipline||Stipend|
|Trade Apprentice/Attendant Operator (Chemical)||Rs.6970/- p.m|
|Trade Apprentice (Fitter) – Mechanical||Rs.6970/- p.m|
|Technician Apprentice – Chemical||Rs.6970/- p.m|
|Technician Apprentice – Mechanical||Rs.7530/- p.m.|
|Technician Apprentice Discipline – Electrical||Rs.7530/- p.m.|
|Technician Apprentice – Instrumentation||Rs.7530/- p.m.|
|SC / ST||Five years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||Ten years|
|PwD belonging to OBC||Thirteen years|
|PwD belonging to SC / ST||Fifteen years|
- Only online mode of application is accepted only through official website of IOCL website www.iocrefrecruit.in.
- Candidates must register for online application and fill all the necessary details.
- After accepting the declaration, candidates must take the print of application.
- Along with the application, candidates must send requisite set of documents.
- For further details on call letters, candidates must visit the official website regularly.
- Selection of candidates will be based on written test followed by personal interview.
- Aspirants must secure minimum 40% in each qualifying examination.
- Five percent marks will be relaxed for SC/Pwd candidates in the examination.
- Short listing of candidates will be on the basis performance in the written examination.
- For every single position three candidates will be invited for the interview.
- Candidates will be absorbed into full time service after successful completion of training during apprenticeship.
- Reservations to SC/ST and OBC candidates are applicable as per the government’s reservation policy.
General conditions for Apprentices
Selected candidates will be given all the security and protection during their training period as Apprentice.
Protective Equipments :
- Apprentices will be given one pair of shoes and a Helmet should be returned after completion of examination.
- Medical facilities will be provided to the candidates during the training period.
- No accommodation or HRA will be provided during the Apprenticeship.
- Persons with Disabilities will be allowed to stay in the shared hostel.
- Candidates will be provided with the insurance policy as per the compensation policy.