- IOCL Trade & Technician Apprentice Notification – 391 Posts
- IOCL Trade Apprentice Notification – 101 Posts
IOCL Accountant, Trade & Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Notification
IOCL Apprentice Latest Notifications & Dates
- Recruitment Board Name: Indian Oil Corporation (IOCL)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 391
- Post Name: Apprentice & Accountants
- Starting date of Application Process: 20th February 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 07th March 2019
- Latest Govt Jobs 2019
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Adv No: IOCL/MKTG/WR/APPR./2019
- Official Website: iocl.com
IOCL Apprentice 2019 Notification – 391 Jobs
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is going to recruit the applicants to the posts of Trade & Technician apprentice, accountants in different states which are located in the Western region of India. So, Eligible and interested applicants can get more information to check the official website.
Total no of vacancies: 391 Posts
Name of the post: Apprentice
- Trade Apprentice- Accountant : 217 Posts
- Technician Apprentice: 99 Posts
- Trade Apprentice: 64
State Wise vacancy details
- UT Of Dadra & Nagar Haveli-03
- Madhya Pradesh-6
Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Selection Process, Application Process candidates can refer to the official Notification.
You May Also Like
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment 2018 Notification for 101 Trade Apprentices (Non-Technical) Posts – Apply Now | www.iocl.com
IOCL Current Notification & Important Dates
|For Official Notification and Further Details Click Here||IOCL Trade Apprentices Posts Recruitment 2018 Notification|
|Total Number of Posts||101 Vacancies|
|Last Date to Submit Application||03rd February 2018|
|Date of written test||18th February 2018|
|Direct Link to Apply||IOCL Trade Apprentice Posts Online Application|
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is inviting application to fill up 101 Trade Apprentices (Non-Technical) posts like Secretarial Assistant and Accountant posts in guwahati, Digboi, Bangighan, Barauni, Vadodara, Halidia, Madhura, Panipat and Paradeep units. So, candidates those who are eligible may apply for the notification. For more details you may visit the official site www.iocl.com
Total no. of posts for Trade Apprentices (Non-technical)are 101. Out of which
Minimum qualification for applicants is BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc with at least 55% marks.
Applicants age must be in between 18-24 years as on 31.01.2018.
Selected candidates will get salary based on their job designation.
Candidates will be selected through written test, personnel interview and medical examination.
Candidates may apply through online mode.
Last date for submission of applications is 03.02.2018.
Date of written test is on 18.02.2018.
Date of personnel interview is on March 5th, 6th 2018.
How to Apply online
- Go to official site www.iocl.com
- Click on the required notification.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload all necessary documents, photographs and signature.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take printout for future use.