IOCL Northern Region Current Notification & Important Dates
|For Official Notification||IOCL Northern Region Recruitment Notification for 225 Posts|
|Organization||IOCL Northern Region|
|Total Number of Positions||225 Posts|
|Starting date to submit Application||10th February 2018|
|Last Date to Submit online Application||25th February 2018|
|Direct Link to Apply||IOCL Northern Region Apprentice Application|
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is inviting applications from the eligible candidates for the posts of Technical and Trade Apprentice in various states & Union Territories in Northern Region. The firm has released total 225 Apprentices posts under the Apprentices Act 1961. For more details will be updated in the official notification soon until you people keep visiting the IOCL home page www.iocl.com regularly.
Total number of vacancies: 225 Posts
Name of the Post: Trade & Technical Apprentice
Place of Posting: Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, New Delhi, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand & Uttar Pradesh
Age limit of the applicants must be in a middle of 18 years to 24 years as on 31stJanuary 2018. Upper age limit will be applicable by 05 years for SC/ST category, 3 years for OBC and above 10 years for PwD categories.
Candidates have to complete Metric with 2 years ITI in a relevant course or Graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% of marks from any recognized university.
The way of selection will be based on the Written Test and Personal Interview. Written Test would carry a weightage of 85% and Interview will carry a Weightage of 15%.
IOCL Northern Region Application Process
Interested candidates may register for the IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2018 notification through online mode.
How to Apply Online
- Applicants need to visit the official site www.iocl.com
- Open official notification and read the instruction clearly
- Then Click on to the “Apply online” link
- Fill all the details and upload all scanned documents
- Make payment through online mode
- Click on to the submit button and take printout of the application for future use.
- Starting date for the submission of online application: 10th February 2018
- Closing date for the submission of online application: 25th February 2018