FCI Job Notifications & Important Dates
- Organization Name: Food Corporation of India (FCI)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 4103
- Post Name: JE, AG, Stenographers, Typist
- Starting date of Application Process: 23rd February 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25th March 2019
- Selection Process: Online Test
- Application Submission Process: ONLINE
- Official Website: fci.gov.in
- Get into More Govt Jobs 2019
Food Corporation of India has posted employment notification at its portal with huge vacancies of 4103 in multiple categories like Junior Engineer, Stenographer, Assistant Grade ii & iii etc. It accepts applications from all eligible candidates those who are intended to participate in the FCI recruitment. Online Application link will be active from 23rd February 2019 to 25th March 2019. Please find full details of FCI Category III recruitment from below link.
Food Corporation of India (FCI) is the state-owned company which has the strong network of food grains supply chain management. FCI is one of the India’s leading employer, every year numerous candidates join FCI as Junior engineers and Grade III employees. It also recruits for other government positions such as FCI management trainee. The company releases official notification to different positions. The company conducts online examination for the positions, prospective candidates can apply for exam in their respective zones, given in the below table. Drona.in helps the candidates with the relevant material required to apply for the examination.
|J.E. (Civil Engineering)||28||Diploma in Civil Engineering with one year of valid experience.|
|J.E. (Electrical Engineering)||28||Diploma in Electrical Engineering with one year experience.|
|J.E.( Mechanical Engineering )||28||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with one year experience.|
|Assistant Grade -II (Hindi)||28|
Desirable: Post graduation in Hindi.
|Typist (Hindi)||25||Graduation or equivalent. |
|AG-III (General)||27||Degree in any discipline with knowledge of computers.|
|AG-III (Technical)||27||B.Sc. in Agriculture or B.Sc. in following subjects: Zoology / Botany / Biochemistry / Bio-Technology / Microbiology / Food Science. |
B. Tech / BE in Food Science and Technology / Food Science / Bio-Technology / Agricultural Engineering from a recognized University
2. Proficiency in use of computers.
|AG-III (Depot)||27||Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.|
- The Upper age relaxation to SC/ST candidates is five years and three years for OBC candidates.
- FCI employees can apply for an unlimited period.
- Ten years of age relaxation applies to General candidates ( People with disabilities. 15 years for SC/ST ( PWD ) and 13 years for PWD / PH candidates belonging to OBC.
- Prospective candidates should go through the official website to apply for their respective zones.
- Candidates should have valid email address and personal details to apply for the vacant position.
- Photograph, Signature and other documents must be filled as per the requirements.
- Online Application Form will not be Accepted/Registered unless the candidate uploads his/her photograph, signature and certificate/document (if applicable) as specified.
- After filling the application form and filling up relevant details, candidates must upload photograph and signature.
- Pay the examination fees using a Credit card or debit card.
- Prior submission candidates must check the details entirely.
The selection procedure involves online examination followed by Skill Test / typing Test.
The below table gives you the information on tests to be conducted for different examinations.
|JE Civil||Paper 1 and paper 2|
|JE Electrical||Paper 1 and paper 2|
|JE mechanical||Paper 1 and paper 2|
|AG 2 Hindi||Paper 3 and paper 4|
|Typist Hindi||Paper 3|
|AG 3 General||Paper 1|
|AG 3 Accounts||Paper 1 and paper 2|
|AG 3 Technical||Paper 1 and paper 2|
|AG 3 Depot||Paper 1|
|Paper – I||Objective Type Questions|
|General Aptitude Test , Reasoning, data analysis, English, Computer, General wares, general intelligence, latest current affairs, Numerical ability, data interoperation.||120||120||90 Minutes|
|Paper – II||Objective Type Questions|
|1) Question related to engineering Subject for Engineering posts|
2) Commerce , general accounting and finance
3) General accounting for AG 3 ( Accounts)
4) Biological Science for AG III technical.
|Paper – III||Objective Type Questions|
|Hindi, English, General awareness, General Intelligence and Computer||120||120||90 Minutes|
|Paper – IV||Descriptive Examination|
|Translation of 1 passage from Hindi to English and English to Hindi|
2 Essay I Hindi and English language
|Candidates should complete the examination in 90 minutes.|