Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is India’s largest state-owned telecommunication company which connects millions through its network. BSNL contains 24 network circles across India with effective workforce, who continuously strive to provide communication services. BSNL releases recruitment notification for recruiting junior engineers across its 24 circles. Candidates who qualify the exam will be inducted into workforce. Similar type of recruitment notifications for the government jobs will be given by other PSUs like BHEL, NTPC, FCI, etc. Prospective candidates must visit drona.in for detailed notification, syllabus, examination pattern, preparation tips etc.
|Post||Educational Qualification||Maximum Age to Apply|
|Junior Engineer||Three years engineering Diploma in / Electronic / Telecommunications / Radio / Computer / Instrumentation / Electrical. Or (2) B.Sc. (Electronics) / B.Sc. (Computer Science) or|
(3) M.Sc. in Electronics from a recognized University.
|21 – 30 years|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe||5 Years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|Persons with Disabilities ( SC/ST)||15 Years|
|Persons with Disabilities ( OBC)||13 Years|
|Persons domiciled during between the period 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989 in Jammu and Kashmir||5 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen- Short Service Commissioned Officers SSCOs ( 5 years in service) and Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs).||5 Years|
Candidates must visit official website for detailed notification, application procedure, pre-requisites, etc.,
- The selection process involves an online examination followed by interview. All India level competitive examination may be conducted in numerous sessions based on the number of candidates.
- The Online test consist of a single paper having objective type multiple choice questions, which is to be conducted through online examination mode.
- Outstanding students will be called for the interview.
- There will be negative marking for each wrong answer.
The examination will be online and questions will be objective in nature. Candidates must qualify each section of the test. Candidates must prepare for the exam according to their respective specialization.
|Paper-I||General Ability Test||20||20|
Candidates who qualify the written examination will be shortlisted for interview.