Jharkhand Postal GDS Recruitment Latest Notification 2019
- Recruitment Board Name: Jharkhand Postal Circle
- Total No. of Vacancies: 804
- Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
- Starting date of Registration Process: 06th June 2019
- Last date for payment of fee and registration: 05th July 2019
- The Start date for Application Process: 13th June 2019
- Last date for Final Submission of Application: 12th July 2019
- Selection Process: Merit Basis
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- All India Govt Jobs
- Official Website: http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/
Jharkhand Postal 804 GDS Recruitment 2019 Notification
Jharkhand Postal Circle is inviting application forms from candidates those who just passed 10th class from a recognized board and are interested at India Post Office Jobs. So, candidates apply through ONLINE mode from 06th June 2019. Contenders who scored well in the SSC exam will be given preference for selection. The vacancies are also segregated category wise, we provided you in clear at Vacancies Session.
804 GDS positions are to be filled in various districts of Jharkhand state. Hired candidates for these posts must work as Branch Post Manager (BPM) and Assistant Branch Post Manager (ABPM). By 12th July 2019 candidates have to submit the complete application form. The lower age limit for candidates to apply is 18 years. The cutoff date to determine the eligibility criteria is 06th June 2019.
Jharkhand Postal GDS Positions
The total number of Gramin Dak Sevak positions are to be filled in Jharkhand Postal Circle is 804.
Category wise vacancies are as follows.
- EWS – 36 jobs
- OBC – 97 jobs
- PH-HH – 07 jobs
- PH-OH- 11 jobs
- PH-OTR-02 jobs
- PH-VH – 04 jobs
- SC – 99 jobs
- ST – 201 jobs
- UR – 347 jobs
Candidates, those who satisfy the both academic and age limit criteria are only willing to apply for this 804 Gramin Dak Sevaks vacancies.
- Candidates whose age lies in between 18 years to 40 years as on 06th June 2019 can apply for these GDS jobs without fail.
- Upper age limit for OBC candidates is 03 years and SC/ST candidates is 05 years.
- Applicants need to pass 10th Standard with good marks from any recognized board.
- Candidates must have computer knowledge along with basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from any recognized computer Training Institute. Get more Jharkhand Govt Jobs
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours: Rs.12,000/-
- Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours: Rs.14,500/-
- ABPM/ Dak Sevak
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours: Rs.10,000/-
- Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours: Rs.12,000/-
Candidates will be shortlisted based on their Merit in matriculation. If two candidates having the same score then the participants date of birth will be considered to select.
Mode of applying for this Latest Jharkhand Postal GDS Recruitment 2019 is through ONLINE mode. From 06th June 2019 to 05th July 2019 candidates can submit applications.
How to Apply Online?
- Visit the official website of http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/
- Click on the Jharkhand GDS Notification 2019.
- Read the notification carefully and check your eligibility.
- If your are willing click on the Apply Online Link.
- Fill the forms with all your genuine details.
- Upload all the documents and tap on submit button.
- Click on the Submit button and take the printout of the form.
- Application fee for OC/OBC/ EWS Male candidates is Rs.100/- and there is no fee for other category applicants.
You Can Also Apply For