Current Notifications and Important Dates
- Official Notification: Naval Dockyard Mumbai Fireman Posts 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 95 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 30th April 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 19th May 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: Naval Dockyard MumbaiFireman Posts Application Form
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018 Notification for Fireman (Erstwhile Fireman Gr.I & II) Posts
Naval Dockyard Mumbai to serve as Fireman in the units under administrative control of Headquarters, western naval command an employment notice by it under the Ministry of Defence. So, those who are interested to work in Indian Navy can apply only through online mode. For more information applicants can follow the official site https://www.indiannavy.nic.in or http://www.bhartiseva.com/
Total no. of Group-C, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial, Non-Industrial vacancies to be filled are 95. Category wise vacancy details are given below.
Fireman (Erstwhile Fireman Gr.II & Gr.I)-95 Posts
- SC – 14 Posts
- ST – 07 Posts
- OBC – 26 Posts
- Gen – 48 Posts
You May Also Like
- Latest Bank Jobs 2018 Notification
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018 Notification
- PSU Recruitment 2018
UP category applicants maximum age is 40 years, SC/ST is 45 years.
Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board/ institution is the qualification to apply.
Height without shoes: 165 cm, concession of 2.5 cm for ST.
- Expansion – 85cm
- Without expansion – 81.5 cm
- Weight – 50 kgs
Selected candidates as fireman will get pay scale in the level 2 of Rs.19900-63200/-
Shortlisted candidates will only have written examination followed by physical endurance test.
Candidates those who are eligible and willing can apply through online mode for Naval Dockyard Mumbai recruitment from 30th April 2018 to 19th may 2018. To register directly candidates can click here : https://register.bhartiseva.com/Fireman/Applicant/Register