Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: Various
- Starting date of Application Process: 21st January 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application : 31st January 2019
- Direct Link to Apply: Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) Application form
Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) 02/ 2019 Batch Recruitment 2019 Notification
Indian Coast Guard is providing employment opportunity to the contenders those who have passed 10+2 with maths and physics from a recognized board. The main idea of Indian Coast Guard is to hire interested individuals for Navy Jobs as Navik (General Duty). http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/ is the official website portal for contender to know all the required data.
Number of vacancies to be filled in Indian Coast Guard is various as Navik (General Duty).
Vacancies in below given zones to be filled.
- Northern Zone
- North- East Zone
- East Zone
- West Zone
- A & N Zone
Candidates those who are 10+2 holders from any recognized board/ institution can apply.
Lower age limit for aspirants is 18 years, upper age limit for aspirants is 22 years. That means aspirants who born in between 01st August 1997 to 31st July 2001 can apply.
Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years, OBC is 03 years.
You May Also Like
- Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College & Hospital Recruitment 2019
- LHMC Recruitment 2019 – Jr. Resident Jobs
- Central Jail Hospital Recruitment 2019 – Senior & Junior Resident Jobs
- SSA Delhi Recruitment 2019 – Primary School Teacher Jobs
- SSA Delhi Recruitment 2019 – TGT Jobs
- Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment 2019 – Technical Assistant, Consultant & Programmers
- PGIMER Recruitment 2018
- Rural Development Recruitment 2019
- Lok Nayak Hospital Recruitment 2019 – Sr Resident Jobs
- Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019 – Jr. Judicial Assistant Jobs
- ICSIL Recruitment 2018 – Care Taker, Peon, Cook & Aya Jobs
- DTU Recruitment 2018
- DDA Recruitment 2018 – Planning Assistant, JE, Steno, Asstt. & Dy Director Jobs
- Air India Recruitment 2019 – Catering Agent Jobs
- DRDO-DIPAS Recruitment 2018 – JRF Jobs
- BSF Recruitment 2018 – Group B & C Jobs
Through written examination, physical fitness test and medical examination candidates will be recruited.
Mode of applying for Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2019 is through online mode. From 21st January 2019 to 31st January 2019 contenders can apply.