United India Insurance Company, is the India’s leading Public General Insurance Company. The organisation works under the purview of Central government; the company has 1600 branches across India. Every year UIIC recruits a considerable number of candidates as Generalist and Specialists. NIACL, one of the major general insurer also releases recruitment notification for Specialist officers on need basis. Applications are invited from the qualified individuals for the post of Generalist Officers. Candidates should visit drona.in for detailed syllabus, application procedure, examination pattern etc.
Candidates willing to join UIIC as Generalists must go through below table for detailed information on eligibility, age and position.
|Administrative Officer (Scale I).||21 – 30 years||Graduation in any discipline.|
UIIC recruits the candidates based on the reservation policy for the recruitment of eligible candidates into these central government positions. Even LIC will follow the same rules for the AAO and ADO recruitment. Candidates can check with the below table for reservation and relaxation policies.
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes||3 years|
|Persons With Disability||10 years|
|Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried.||9 years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||5 years|
|Employees of Public Sector General Insurance Companies (including GIC & Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd.)||8 years|
Requirements before Applying Online
- (i) Candidate should have Scanned photograph and signature as per the guidelines mentioned in the official notification.
- (ii) Must be ready with payment arrangements such as Credit Cards, Debit Cards and Online accounts ).
- (iii) Active email address and mobile number.
How To Apply
- Visit the official website of UIIC i.e., www.uiic.co.in
- Click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR GENERALIST OFFICERS.
- Register by clicking on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” and fill necessary details to generate a provisional registration number.
- Candidates will receive an Email & SMS confirming registration number.
- Candidates should upload photograph and signature as per the guidelines.
- Fill all the details and click on “SAVE AND NEXT”
- Pay the fees through online or offline mode.
- Submit online application after accepting declaration.
United India Insurance follows the most advanced procedure of online examination. The exam aims to select the most qualified candidates from eligible candidates.
Recruitment process involves online examination and followed by interview.
- 1) Online examination ( Both objective and descriptive )
- 2) Interview
Candidates preparing for Generalist Officers position can go through the below table for detailed information on examination pattern. Drona.in provides you information from the official sources.
Phase I – Online Examination – Objective type
|English Language||40||40|| |
|General Awareness ( Related to Financial sector )||40||40|
Phase II – Written Examination
The marks obtained in the descriptive test will not be considered for the final selection of candidates. Candidates will be penalised for wrong answer, 1/4th will be deducted from the scored marks.
|Descriptive Test||Marks||Qualifying Marks|
|English Language||30||For General – 15 Marks For SC/ST – 13.5 Marks|
Preparation Strategy/Tips and Tricks
- Previous Papers
- Solved Papers