Current Notification & Important Dates
|For Official Notification and Further Details Click Here||UIIC Assistant Posts Recruitment Notification|
|Total Vacancies||696 Posts|
|Starting Date for the Online Registration||14th August 2017|
|Closing Date for Registration||28th August 2017|
|Tire-I Preliminary Online Exam Date||22nd September 2017|
|Tier-II Main Online Exam Date||23rd October 2017|
|Direct Link to Apply||UIIC Posts Application|
United India Insurance Co. Ltd has recently released notification which brings a huge number of posts in states. It is really great news to all the job hunters. Candidates those who want to be a part of this leading Public Sector General Insurance Company may refer the official site www.uiic.co.in.
The total number of vacancies are 696. For state and category wise posts details you may refer the official notification by click on to the below link.
Age limit of the candidates must have minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years as on 30.06.2017. upper age limit will be applicable as per the category which shown in the official notification.
Applicants must have graduate degree from any recognized university and Knowledge of reading, writing and speaking of Regional language of the State of Recruitment is required.
The way of selection will be based on the online examination Which will be conducted as Tire-I (Prelims)and Tire-II (mains).
Final selection will be based on the performance in a online main examination which subject to qualifying the regional language test.
- 1.Applicants should have fill the application through online mode and no other mode of the application will be accepted.
- 2.Starting date for the online registration of application 14.08.2017
- 3.Closing date of the registration process: 28.08.2017
- 4.Tire-I online examination date (Preliminary): 22.09.2017
- 5.Tier-II online examination (Main): 23.06.2017.
Aspirants should have to pay the Rs.500/- for general candidates and for SC/ST/PWD candidates need to pay Rs.100/-.
How to Apply Online?
- 1.Visit the official site uiic.co.in
- 2.Enter into the recruitment page
- 3.Click on to the link “apply online”
- 4.To register application, choose the tab “click here for New Registration”
- 5.Then application will appear on your screen
- 6.Enter all the essential details &make payment through online and click on to the submit button
- 7.Download the application and take printout for the future use.
Official Link for Apply Online
Exam Pattern for Preliminary (Tire-I)
The preliminary exam will be conducted for 200 marks which has given by below
|S.No||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Marks|
|1||Test of English language||30||30|
|2||Test of reasoning||35||35|
|3||Test of Numerical ability||35||35|
Mains Examination (Tire-II)
The main examination (Tire-II) will be held for 250 marks for a two hours duration. For subject wise test details will be as follows
|S.no||Name of the Test||No of Questions||Marks|
|1||Test of reasoning||40||50|
|2||Test of English language||40||50|
|3||Test of General Awareness||40||50|
|5||Test of Numerical Ability||40||50|