LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitemnt 2019 – 590 AAO Jobs @ licindia.in
Trending LIC AAO Jobs News & Crucial Dates to Know
- Organization Name: Life Insurance Corporation Of India (Ltd)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 590
- Vacancies to be filled in Generalist, ITI, CA, Actuarial, Rajbhasha Disciplines
- Post Name: Assistant Administrative Officers (AAO)
- Starting date of Application Process: 02nd March 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 22nd March 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Live Govt Jobs 2019
- Download Preliminary Test Call Letters From 22nd to 30th April 2019
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 04th & 05th May 2019 (Tentative)
- Date of Online Main Exam: 28th June 2019 (Tentative)
- Latest LIC AAO Jobs
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: www.licindia.in
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has released notification for filling the posts of Assistant Administrative Officer. So, Interested and Eligible candidates can submit applications through online form 02nd March 2019. For more details applicants can check the official site https://www.licindia.in/
LIC AAO Vacancies
No. of vacancies – 590 Posts
- Name of the post: Assistant Administrative Officer
Applicants Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Selection process, Application process and more details can check the official advertisement.
LIC Recruitment 2018 Notification – 700 Assistant Administrative Officer Jobs
Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: LIC Assistant Administrative Officers 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 700
- Starting date of Application Process: 25th July 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15th August 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: LIC Assistant Administrative Officers Application Form
Life Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2018 Notification for Assistant Administrative Officers
Life Insurance Corporation is eagerly inviting application forms eligible aspirants to fill up 700 assistant administrative officer posts. From 25th July 2018 onwards candidates can submit online application forms, it is a good opportunity for incumbents. https://www.licindia.in/ is the official site to get more details.
Total vacancies to be filled in LIC is 700 for Assistant Administrative Officers.
Segregation of vacancies are given below.
- Current Year-697 Posts
- Backlog-03 Posts
Graduation from a recognized university is the qualification for candidates to apply.
Candidates age can be in between 21 to 30 years in order to apply. LIC applies the government policy to induct the most qualified candidates. Age Relaxation For SC / ST is 33 years and for OBC is 31 years and for persons with disabilities GeneralCandidates 38 years and OBC is 41 years and SC/ST is 43 years.
You May Also Like
- IndSearch Recruitment 2018 – 12 Assistant & Associate Professors Jobs
- Maharashtra Arogya Vidhag Recruitment 2018 – 723 Medical Officer Jobs
- Andhra Pradesh Health Department Recruitment 2018 Notification – 1900 ANM & MPHA Jobs
- ASRLMS Recruitment 2018 – 370 Manager Expert Jobs
Selected candidates will get pay based on their job specification.
Life Insurance company follows a rigorous selection methodology to recruit the most qualified individuals for the positions. The selection method involves both written examination and interview. Even the important public sector general insurers New India Assurance Company, United India Insurance Company follow the same selection procedure.
Candidates should make a note that there will be negative marking for wrong answers.
- Online Examination (Objective Type Questions)
- Personal interview Selection will be made on the basis of performance.
Penalty for wrong Answers – 1/4th will be deducted for each wrong answer to arrive at corrected score.
The below given table gives you overview on detailed examination pattern for the LIC AAO positions. English language is of qualifying nature, marks secured in this exam will not be considered for the final selection.
( Online Examination – Written type – Objective questions )
- Reasoning – 30 Questions – 90 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 30 Questions – 90 Marks
- General Awareness – 30 Questions – 60 Marks
- Computer Knowledge – 30 Questions – 60 Marks
- English – 40 Questions
Total: 160 Questions – 300 Marks
Duration of Time: Two Hours
Mode of applying for LIC Assistant Administrative Officers Recruitment is through online mode. The online portal link will be active from 25th July 2018 to 15th August 2018.
How to Apply Online?
https://www.licindia.in/ is the link for interested candidates to apply.
Application fee for general/ OBC candidates is Rs.600/- and for SC/ST/ PH candidates is Rs.100/-
Preparation Strategy/Tips and Tricks
- LIC AAO 2009 Exam Descriptive Question Paper
- LIC AAO 2009 Previous Paper
- LIC AAO 2011 Previous Paper
- LIC AAO 2012 Previous Paper
- LIC AAO Aptitude Paper
- LIC AAO Exam 2010 Question Paper
- LIC AAO Full Paper
- LIC AAO Previous Papers
- LIC AAO Reasoning Paper
- LIC Reasoning Previous Papers