Indian Navy Sailors MR Recruitment 2019 Notification Details
- Name of the Conducting Organization: Indian Navy
- Name of the Posts: Sailor MR
- Total No. of Vacancies: 400 Posts
- Type of Job: Central Government Jobs
- Starting date to fill Application form: 26th July 2019
- Closing Date for the submission of the Online Application: 1st August 2019
- Exam Date: September 2019
- Availability of admit card: one week before the exam.
- Availability of merit list: 21st February 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Portal: https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019-20 Notification
Hi Guys, Are you looking for Navy Jobs? Indian Navy has released the advertisement notification for the recruitment of candidates for Sailor Matric Recruit (MR) April 2020 batch. A total of 400 vacancies are going to be filled. Application forms are also invited through online mode from the unmarried male candidates. Go ahead & check the complete information regarding Indian Navy Sailors MR Recruitment 2019 in this article.
- Name of the Posts: Sailor – MR
- No. of Vacancies: 400 Posts.
Indian Navy Sailors MR Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have born between 1st April 2000 to 31st March 2003 (both dates are inclusive).
- Applicants should have passed Matriculation examination.
- The selection will be on the basis of Computer-based Examination, Physical fitness test, Medical standard test.
- Rs. 14, 600/- per month.
The Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Apply Online link will be available active from 26th July 2019 upto 1st August 2019. Eligible candidates can apply before the last date.
How to Apply?
https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/en/account/account/register is the link for registration & https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/en/account/login is the link to login
- For General/ OBC candidates: Rs. 205/-
- SC/ST Candidates: nil.
- Indian Navy Sailors MR April 2020 Batch Notification PDF
- Registration Link for Indian Navy Sailor MR Jobs
- Login Link for Indian Navy Sailor Vacancy
You can Also Apply for
- OPSC Assistant Agriculture Engineer Notification
- Banking Jobs Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Indian Army Recruitment
Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: Indian Navy Sailors for MR OCT 2019 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 400
- Starting date of Application Process:14th December 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 30th December 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: Indian Navy Sailors- MR Application form
Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2018 Notification for Matric Recruit (MR) – OCT 2019 Batch
Indian Navy invites accepts applications until 30th December 2018 from candidates to enroll as sailors for Matric Recruit (MR) – OCT 2019. So, candidates can apply for Indian Navy Jobs on or before the last date. https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/ is the link to get all the required data. SSC holders can utilize the chance to secure Central Govt Job.
Indian Navy is filling 400 empty Sailors positions for Matric Recruit (MR) – OCT 2019 Batch.
Matriculation passed candidates from Boards of School Education can apply.
Candidates who born in between 01st October 1998 to 30th September 2002 (including both dates) can apply.
Rs.14, 6000/- will be the monthly stipend to selected candidates in training and Rs.21, 760-69, 100/- is the pay after training.
Candidates should qualify written examination which will be conducted by the Department.
From 13th December 2018 to 30th December 2018 candidates can apply for Indian Navy Recruitment through online mode.
How to Apply Online?
https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/en/account/account/register is the link provided to register and https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/en/account/login is the login link.
Rs.205/- is the application fee for Gen/ OBC applicants.