Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Total No. of Vacancies: Various Posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 10th December 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 16th December 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: South Indian Bank PO Application Form
Bank of South Indian PO Jobs Recruitment 2018 Notification
South Indian Bank has published new notification for the recruitment of the applicants to the posts of Probationary Officers on 3rd December 2018. So, Eligible candidates are advised to apply this application form through the link which is given below. Online submission process will starts from 10th December 2018 and ends up on 16th December 2018 and which exam is to be held on 29th December 2018 by the officials of South Indian Bank. Get Latest details about Bank Jobs .
Total number of vacancies to be filled in South Indian Bank recruitment is carious Probationary Officers.
Name of the post: Probationary Officer (PO)
Candidates who have passed with minimum 60% marks in X/SSLC, XII/ HSC can apply for the post of Probationary Officer in SIB.
Maximum 25 years of age candidates can enroll the SIB recruitment.
You May Also Like
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 – Specialist Officers for Project 2019-20
- SBI Recruitment 2018 – Dy. Managers- Internal Audit (SCO) Jobs
- Municipal Cooperative Bank Mumbai Recruitment 2018
Selected candidates will earn monthly salary minimum Rs. 23,700 – 980/7 – 30,560 – 1145/2 – 32,850 – 1310/7- and maximum Rs. 42,020/-
Selection Process will be held through Written exam and Interview.
Application process will be held through online mode for South Indian Bank recruitment as PO post from 10th December 2018 to 16th December 2018.
Application fee for Gen/ OBS candidates is Rs. 800/- and for SC/ST/ Ex. Servicemen is Rs. 200/-
How to apply Online?
https://www.southindianbank.com/ is the link to apply applicants for directly.