Current Notification & Important Dates
- Official Notification : SBI Specialist Officers 2018 Notification
- Total Number of Posts : 121 Vacancies
- Organization : SBI
- Starting date of Application Process : 16th January 2018
- Last Date to Submit Application : 04th February 2018
- Direct Link to Apply :SBI SO Online Application
SBI Specialist Officers 2018 Notification – 121 Posts
State of Bank of India has bought new notification which intends to fill up 121 vacant posts of Specialists SO (Manager & Chief Manager) posts in CAG, MCG, SARG, SMEBU, IBG, ABU, DB, REHBU and Wealth Management Departments on regular basis. So, candidates those who are interested to work as a bank employee may start applying for the posts from 16th January 2018. For more details you may visit the official site of SBI i.e https://www.onlinesbi.com/
Total no. of posts released for Manager & Chief Manager in various departments by SBI is 121 vacancies. Grade wise vacancy details are given below.
MMGS III-76 Vacancies
SMGS IV-45 Vacancies
You May Also Like
- MACO Bank Clerks 2018 Notification
- ADCC Bank Officers & Jr. Clerks 2018 Notification
- APCOB Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification
- SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Bank of India Recruitment 2018 Notification
SBI SO Eligibility Criteria
Applicants applying for manager/ chief manager post must have CA/ICWA/ACS/ MBA/PGDM or equivalent post graduation degree in relevant discipline from a recognized /approved by Govt. bodies/AICTE.
Applicants applying for Chief Manager SMGS- IV the minimum age is 25 years and maximum age is 38 years.
Applicants applying for Manager MMGS-III the minimum age for applicants is 25 years and maximum age for applicants is 35 years.
Selected candidates for Middle Management Grade Scale III posts the applicants will get pay scale of Rs.42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490/-
Selected candidates for Senior Management Grade Scale IV posts will get pay scale of Rs. 50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-59170/-
Candidates will be shortlisted based on their merit and only those candidates will have interview session.
SBI SO Application Process
Candidates may apply for SBI SO posts through online mode.
Starting date of application process is 16.01.2018.
Last date for submission of applications is 04.02.2018.
Application fee for general/OBC candidates is Rs.600/-, for SC/ST/PWD candidates is Rs.100/-
How to Apply online
- Go to official site.
- Click on the essential notification.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Upload all scanned copies of documents, photographs and signature.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take printout for future use.