SBI PO 2018 Notification – 2000 Vacancies
Current Notifications and Important Dates
- Official Notification: SBI PO 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 2000 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 21st April 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 13th May 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: SBI PO Posts Application Form
SBI Recruitment 2018 Notification for 2000 Probationary Officer Posts
This is so exciting news to all the bank job fighters. SBI has released job notification freshly which brings 2000 Probationary officer posts. So, get ready to apply all the eligible contenders by visiting the official site https://www.sbi.co.in/. Before going to apply for the SBI PO recruitment 2018 Notification, don’t forget to read the notification clearly. Application process will be done through online mode before the closing date.
SBI PO Positions
Total Number of vacancies: 2000 Posts
Name of the Post: Probationary officer
Splitting Vacancies with Category wise
- Scheduled caste: 300 Posts
- Scheduled Tribes: 150 Posts
- OBC: 540 Posts
- General Category: 1010 Posts
You May Also Like
- Bank of India Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank 2018 Notification
- ADCC Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification
SBI PO Eligibility category
Contender’s age limit should be in a middle of 21 to 30 years as on 01st April 2018. Upper age limit will be applicable by 05 years for SC/ST category and 03 years for OBC (non-Creamy layer).
Graduation in any discipline from any recognized university or any equivalent qualifications recognized as such by the Central Government.
Number of attempts for SBI Probationary Examinations
Below table gives you details of number of attempts a candidate can give for SBI PO examination.
For selection of suitable candidates into SBI as probationary officers. It involves three stages:
- Preliminary Examination ( Objective Type – 100 Marks )
- Main Examination ( Objective Type – 200 Marks )
- Group Discussion & Interview ( 50 Marks )
Based on the scores obtained in the Preliminary examination, mains, group discussion and interview, candidates will be appointed as management trainee in the State Bank of India.
Selected candidates will get monthly pay Rs. 23700/- Rs. 42020/- including allowances.
SBI PO Application Process
Candidates essential to register for the SBI PO recruitment 2018 Notification through online mode by following the official site http://ibps.sifyitest.com/sbipoapr18/
Aspirants need to pay the application fee Rs. 600/- for General/PBC category and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD category.
Online Written examination will be held as Prelims and Mains which consists objective test as mentioned below.
Total Number of Marks: 100
Number of Questions: 100
Duration of Time: 1 Hour
Total Number of Marks: 200
Number of Questions: 155
Time Duration: 3 Hours
SBI PO Previous Papers
- SBI Associate PO Exam Question Paper
- SBI PO 2006 Exam Question Paper
- SBI PO 2007 Exam Question Paper
- SBI PO 2010 Exam Question Paper
- SBI PO 2013 Exam Question Paper
- SBI PO Exam 2013 Paper
- SBI PO Prelims 2016 Paper
- Starting date: 21st April 2018
- Closing date: 13th May 2018
- Date of online examination (Prelims): 1st, 7th & 8th July 2018
- Date of online Examination (Mains): 04th August 2018
SBI PO 2017 Notification
Official Notification: SBI PO 2017 Notification
SBI Recruitment 2018 Notification for PO Posts
The State Bank of India, one of the most trusted banks in India, SBI with a workforce of over 3,00,000 employees, serves over 30 crores customers across the nation. Every year a considerable number of selected candidates join SBI as Management Trainee / Probationary officer. SBI clerk recruitment is also popular among the aspirants. The Bank follows rigorous recruitment process to induct brightest candidates into these central government services. SBI conducts recruitment in four stages, prelims, mains, group discussion and interview. Prospective candidates should visit drona.in for application procedure, syllabus, examination pattern etc.,
The State of India recruits management trainees across various branches. The below tables helps you with the basic information on educational qualification and number of attempts applicable to candidates belonging to different categories.
Position: Probationary Officer
Age Limit: 21-30 Years
- Bachelors in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Candidates in the Final year / semester can also apply.
The below table gives you information on age relaxation, applicable for different categories according to government rules. Almost similar reservation rules are applicable for the recruitment of other bank jobs such as IBPS PO, IBPS clerk, IBPS officers and the recruitment’s done by other banks such as NABARD, IDBI, SIDBI, and RBI
Instructions to Apply
- Applicants should register with the www.sbi.co.in/careers or www.statebankofindia.com/careers.
- Payment of fees should be made through online.
- Candidates must apply for position only through online.
- Candidates should have scanned photograph and signature.
How to Apply
- Prospective candidate must visit website www.sbi.co.in/careers or www.statebankofindia.com/careers.
- Open Online Application Form go to ‘Current Openings’.
- Fill up application form completely and save the data.
- After saving the data note provisional number and password.
- Re-open through the registration number and password.
- Check for any changes, and pay the fees accordingly.
- On successful transaction e-receipt gets generated.
- Now, you can take the print of application.
Candidates preparing for the SBI PO examination will have to write online examination as per the pattern given in the below table.