SBI Clerk Notification 2019 – Apply Online 8904 Jobs @ www.sbi.co.in
State Bank of India(SBI) Clerk Notification & Important Dates
- Recruitment Board Name: State Bank of India
- Total No. of Vacancies:8904
- Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2019-20/03
- Post Name: Clerk
- Starting date of Application Process: 12th April 2019
- Last date for submission of Application: 03rd May 2019
- Last date for payment of Fee: 03rd May 2019
- Prelims Exam Date : In the month of June 2019
- SBI Mains Exam Date : 10th August 2019 (Tentative)
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Latest Govt Jobs
- Application mode: Online
- Download SBI Clerk Last 5 Years Previous Papers
State Bank of India is willing to accept applications forms to hire them as clerk (Junior Associates). So, candidates Those who are wishing to work in Bank Jobs field can apply. 03rd May 2019 is the last date for applying, go through www.sbi.co.in/ before applying once.
Contenders those who have the capability to work as Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in the clerical cadre can apply for this latest SBI Recruitment 2019. For SC/ST/ XS religious minority community candidates, SBI offers Pre Examination training at many places in the Country.
Total number of vacancies to be filed by SBI is 8904.
Name of the post: Clerk
Aspirants to apply for SBI Clerical Cadre jobs, they must have minimum age and educational qualification as given below.
- Graduation degree passed candidates or those who are currently pursuing final year semester, able to submit their proofs of passing graduation as on 31st August 2019 can apply.
- Note : Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate holders must mention their date of passing the IDD.
- Applicants should not be below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01st April 2019 to apply. Candidates those who have born after 02nd April 1991 and before 01st April 1999 can apply.
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST candidates is 05 years, OBC is 03 years and PWD applicants is 10 years.
Hired candidates for State Bank Junior Associate/ Clerk will get monthly income in the pay scale Rs.11765-655/3-13730-815/3/16175-980/4/20095/1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31450/-
Contenders selection will be made through preliminary examination & main examination. The SBI prelims exam will be conducted in the month of June 2019 and the main examination on 10th August 2019 (Tentative).
Submit applications for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode. 03rd May 2019 is the last date for submission of applications.
How to Apply Online?
- Candidates visit official website of SBI i.e https://www.sbi.co.in
- Read the instructions given in the notification.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill the details in the application.
- As per the dimensions, upload the scanned copies of documents, photo and signature.
- Make payment and click on the Submit button.
- Take printout of application form.
Application fee for SC/ST/ PWD candidates is Rs.125/- and for General/ OBC/ EWS applicants is Rs.750/-
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2019
Contenders those who applied for SBI Clerk Notification must face preliminary examination and then after main examination. Maximum marks can be scored in SBI prelims is 100 and Main exam is 200 marks. There will be negative marking of 1/4 for wrong answer.
SBI Jr. Associates Prelims Exam Pattern
State Bank Clerk Mains Scheme of Examination 2019
- State Bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification – 8904 Clerk Jobs
- Apply SBI Clerk Application Form
You Can Also Apply For
- ITBP Sports Quota Constable GD Recruitment 2019
- 1072 BSF Head Constable (RO/ RM) Jobs Recruitment 2019
- NIOS Jr. Assistant & EDP Supervisor Recruitment 2019
- RRB 1.3 Lakh New Jobs 2019
- SSC Recruitment 2019
Current Notification & Important Dates
- Official Notification : SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification
- Direct Link to Apply : SBI Clerk Online Application
SBI Recruitment 2018 Notification for Clerk Jobs
The State Bank of India (SBI) with a customer base of over 30 crores is one of the largest Bank in the country. It employs over 3,00,000 people all over India. SBI selects the most qualified individuals through online competitive examination. The Bank releases recruitment notification to induct the most qualified people for clerical jobs and even SBI PO recruitment exam is popular. Numerous candidates eagerly wait to secure the government job in SBI. Aspirants should visit Drona.in for recruitment information and updates on SBI written exam. The learning solution also helps candidates with examination pattern, application procedure, preparation tips, etc.,
SBI Clerk Positions
The below table provides you information on the educational qualification, age requirement for clerical position.
- Candidate should be able to read, write and speak English.
- Proficiency in local language is also preferable.
You May Also Like
- SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Notification
- IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 Notification
- IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 Notification
- IBPS SO Recruitment 2018 Notification
State of India recruits candidates adhering to the policy of reservation and relaxation as per the central government rules.
- OBC – 31 Years
- SC / ST – 33 Years
- Physically disabled ( General Candidates) – 38 years
- Physically disabled ( OBC ) – 41 Years
- Physically disabled ( SC/ST) – 43 Years
- Disabled Ex-Servicemen / Ex-Servicemen – Subject to maximum age of 50 years
SBI Clerk Application Procedure
How to Apply
- Visit the official website and go to careers section.
- Now, click on “Apply Online Here”.
- Fill all the essential details accordingly.
- Now, you should upload signature and photograph.
- Pay the fees with any Credit/ Debit Card.
- Post fee payment, print the application form.
Prerequisites to Apply
- Dimensions : 200 x 230 pixels.
- Size : 20 kb to 50 kb.
- Dimensions : 140 x 60 pixels.
- Size : 10 kb to 20 kb.
Note: Candidate should sign with black ball pen on white paper.
SBI follows the stringent selection methodology to select the most brightest talent into services. Candidates will have to go through three stage selection procedure for securing the job in Government sector.
The selection procedure involves.
- Preliminary Examination – Objective type – 100 Marks
- Main Examination – Objective type – 200 Marks
- Candidates who qualify preliminary examination will be eligible to write main examination.
- Candidates should qualify each section.
- There will be negative marking in both preliminary and mains examination.
SBI conducts online written examination for the candidates across India. The below table highlights the subjects marks and duration of examination. Candidates preparing for more information on clerical examination should follow drona.in for regular updates on preparation tips, syllabus, general awareness and more information on all exams.
Almost similar exam pattern is being followed for the recruitment of eligible candidates by other banks such as NABARD, IDBI, SIDBI, and RBI. For recruit staff to most of the nationalised banks IBPS conducts various exams namely IBPS PO, IBPS clerk, IBPS SO Officers, IBPS assistants, etc.
- Phase I – Preliminary Examination – Objective Type
- Phase II – Mains Examination – Objective Type