- RBI Officer Grade B 2018 Notification
- RBI Grade B Officers 2018 Notification
- RBI Grade B – Research Posts Notification
RBI Recruitment 2018 – 166 Officer Grade B Jobs
Current Notification & Important Dates
- Official Notification: RBI Recruitment Officer Grade B Notification
- Total No of Vacancies: 166 Posts
- Starting date for Submission of Application: 03rd July 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 23rd July 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: RBI Recruitment Officer Grade B Application Form
RBI Recruitment 2018 Notification for 166 Officer Grade B Posts
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is inviting applications from the eligible candidates to hire the 166 officer Grade B and DR-DEPR posts. Willing seeker can apply for the RBI Grade B Posts through online mode. For additional information like eligibility, salary and selection process has given below or you may also follow the official site www.rbi.org.in
Total Number of vacancies: 166 Posts
Officers in Grade B DR General: 127 Posts
DR- DEPR (Officer Grade B): 22 Posts
DR-DSIM (Officer Grade B): 17 Posts
Job Location: All over India.
Candidates have minimum age limit 21 years and maximum 30 years.
Applicant should have completed 10th or 12th or Bachelor degree or Diploma & Masters Degree in Economics/Econometrics/Quantitative Economics/Mathematics Economics/Integrated Economics Course/Finance from any recognized university.
The mode of selection will be based on the performance of Preliminary and Main examination.
You May Also Like
- RBI Recruitment 2018 – Specialist Grade-B Jobs
- Indian Post Payments Bank IPPB Recruitment 2018
- RCUB Recruitment 2018 – 68 Guest Faculty Jobs
- Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2018 – 144 EX-Naval Apprentices Jobs
- Coal India Recruitment 2018 – 528 Medical Specialist & Officer Jobs
Selected candidates will get monthly pay Rs. 35, 150/- per month.
Contenders can register through online mode by following the official site www.rbi.org.in
Candidates have to pay the application fee Rs. 850/- for General/OBc category and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD.
Starting date: 03rd July 2018
Closing date: 23rd July 2018.
RBI Grade B Officer Exam 2018 Notification
Current Notification & Important Dates
- Official Notification: Announce Soon
- Total No. of Vacancies: Various
- Starting date of Application Process: Update Soon
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Update Soon
- Direct Link to Apply: RBI Group B Posts Notification
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2018 Notification
Reserve Bank of India is in process to provide job opportunity to aspirants those who are in very need of job. It is planning to release RBI Group B Job Recruitment Advertisement to fill up huge number of vacancies. So, candidates those who are eligible and preparing from a long time on wards to secure job in Banking Sector may apply. For more details you may visit official site of RBI
Total no. of Group B vacancies to be released by RBI.
To get more details about eligibility criteria, educational qualification and other details you may refer official advertisement.
You May Also Check
- IDBI Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification for Executive Posts
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 Notification for Junior Associate Jobs
- Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification for Probationary Officer Jobs
- Andhra Bank Part Time Sweeper Posts in Punjab, Jammu & Kashmir
candidates may apply for RBI notification through online mode.
How to Apply Online
candidates may visit official site and click https://www.rbi.org.in/ on the “Apply online” button to apply.
- Online Registration and Payment of fee for RBI Grade -B General (DR) vacancies will be in the month of May 2018.
- Online Registration and Payment of fee for RBI Grade -B General (Depr & DSIM) is May 2018.
- Preliminary Exam of RBI Grade-B General will be in the month of June 2018.
- Main Exam of RBI Grade-B General will be in the month of July 2018.
- RBI Officers in Gr B (DR) – (DSIM)/ (DEPR) Paper – II & III online / written examination will be in the month of July 2018.
- The Phase I of RBI Officers in GR B (DR) – (DSIM) is in the month of June 2018.
RBI Grade B – Research Posts 2018 Notification – 06 Jobs
Current Notification & Important Dates
- Official Notification : RBI Grade-B For Research 2017 Notification
- Post Name : Grade – B Research
- Total Number of Posts : 06 Posts
- Starting Date of Online Application : 20th November 2017
- Last Date to Submit Application : 07th December 2017
- Direct Link to Apply : Reserve Bank of India Grade – B Application
RBI Recruitment 2018 Notification for Grade B – Research Posts
RBI is a India’s Central Banking Organization is inviting applications to fill up PhD’s in Grade ‘B’ for Research on contract/ temporary basis. Previously, The firm has also released a huge job notification as RBI 526 Office Attendants Posts Recruitment 2017 Notification. So, contenders those who are eligible for this notification through online mode. For more detailed information candidates may visit the official site of RBI https://www.rbi.org.in
Total no. of posts released for PhD’s in Grade ‘B’ for Research posts is 06 posts. Category wise post details are given below.
- Unreserved-03 posts
- SC-01 post
- OBC-02 posts.
Applicants must possess Ph. D in areas of Economics or Finance from reputed Universities. A high quality research potential and communication skills is essential for applicants.
- The Applicants age should be below 34 years.
- For SC/ST the age relaxation is up to 5 years.
- For OBC the age relaxation is up to 3 years.
- Candidates who selected on regular basis will get initial monthly gross emoluments of Rs.82,745/-.
- Candidates who selected on contractual basis will get a pay scale approximately Rs.17 lakh plus medical facilities.
Candidates will be shortlisted first and they have to face preliminary interview. If necessary they need to attend for second round of interview too.
Candidates applying for PhD’s in Grade ‘B’ for Research posts may apply through online mode.
- Starting date of application process is 20.11.2017.
- Last date for online application process is 08.12.2017.
- Last date for application fee is 08.12.2017.
- Application fee including intimation charges for General/OBC is Rs.600/-
- Intimation charges only for SC/ST/PWD is Rs.100/-
Candidates can go through detailed notification for RBI Grade B officers, candidates can download current and previous notifications from below links. The recruitment notification gives you overview of exam pattern, selection procedure etc. RBI also releases notification for RBI assistants. Other important bank job notifications advertised by IDBI, SIDBI, NABARD, etc. IBPSalso recruits office assistants through a competitive exam and, other important notifications given by IBPS are IBPS PO, IBPS clerk, and IBPS officers.
The Reserve Bank of India ( RBI ) popularly known as “ Bankers Bank” in India controls the monetary policy and introduces reforms to maintain stability in the economy. RBI headquarters is in Mumbai, and it has several regional offices in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Delhi and other cities in India. RBI releases recruitment notification for RBI Officers Grade B. Qualified individuals who go through the stringent recruitment process will be appointed as officers in RBI. Interested candidates should fill the online application to apply for the vacant posts. Other popular bank jobs are SBI PO and SBI clerk. Drona.in provides you complete guidance on application procedure, examination pattern, syllabus and other details.
The Reserve Bank of India invites online applications from the eligible candidates through online. Candidates should go through below table for detailed information on eligibility and educational qualifications required for the exam. Even IBPS also conducts recruitment drive for IBPS officers of Scale I, II, and III.
RBI Grade B Officer
- 21 – 30 years.
- Upper age limit of experienced candidates with M.Phil and Ph.D degrees should not exceed 31 and 32 respectively.
- Applicants should have minimum 60% marks in degree, 12th and 10th examinations.
- For PwD/SC/ST candidates 50% marks required in their respective educational qualifications.
Number of Attempts
General Candidates – Six attempts
SC/ST/OBC candidates- No restrictions can apply up to upper age limit.
RBI follows the reservation and relaxation policies for recruitment of qualified individuals. The below table provides information on the relaxations applicable to various categories.
Prospective applicants should apply only through the Bank’s website i.e. www.rbi.org.in
No other mode of application will be accepted other than online.
Essentials to Apply
- Scanned photograph and signature.
- Keep the necessary details and make payment arrangements ready to apply online.
- Valid email address and mobile number mandatory.
Procedure for Applying Online
- Visit the RBI website i.e. www.rbi.org.in and go to Vacancies and click on “Applications (Apps).”
- Applicants must enter basic information details for provisional registration.
- Candidate will receive an Email & SMS confirming registration.
- Choose “SAVE AND NEXT” tab before submission.
- After verification, candidates should validate details and proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the Guidelines.
- Candidates should go for the final check after before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Now go to payment section to pay examination fees.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Reserve Bank of India applies the selection methodology of conducting online examination. The recruitment is conducted in three levels which includes:
- Phase – I – Preliminary examination (Online) – (Objective Type)
- Phase – II – Mains Examination (Online) – (Objective and descriptive)
Candidates who qualify preliminary examination become eligible for mains examination. Based on the marks obtained in the mains examination, candidates will be shortlisted for interview round.
RBI follows different pattern for recruiting individuals. The questions in the preliminary screening test are similar to all other Banking exams. But, the mains examination questions are mostly of financial awareness.
- RBI Grade BDR General Economic and Social Issues Paper-II 2010
- RBI Grade BDR General Economic and Social Issues Paper-II 2011
- RBI Grade BDR General Economic and Social Issues Paper-II 2012
- RBI Grade BDR General Economic and Social Issues Paper-II 2014
- RBI Grade BDR General English Paper 2011
- RBI Grade BDR General English Paper-I 2010
- RBI Grade BDR General English Paper-I 2012
- RBI Grade BDR General English Paper-I 2014
- RBI Grade BDR General English Set-B Paper-II
- RBI Grade BDR General Finance and Management Paper-III 2010
- RBI Grade BDR General Finance and Management Paper-III 2011
- RBI Grade BDR General Finance and Management Paper-III 2012
- RBI Officer in Grade B General DR 2016 Paper