NABARD Development Assistant Notification 2019 – Overview
- Organization Name: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
- Post Names: Development Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancies: 91
- Starting Date to fill the application form: 14th Septemeber 2019
- Closing Date to apply online: 2nd October 2019
- NABARD Development Assistant Phase 1 Exam Date: October 2019
- NABARD Development Assistant Phase 2 Exam Date: November 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Category of job: All India Government Jobs
- Selection Process: Written Test/Interview
- Job Location: Across India
- Official Site: nabard.org
- Also, check Bank Jobs here.
NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2019
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has released NABARD Notification 2019 to recruit the candiates for Development Assistant posts. A total of 91 posts are going to be filled. The application process strats on 14th September 2019. So, willing candidates who have met the eligibility requirements can apply for NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2019 on or before the due date i.e, 2nd October 2019.
Get the complete details of NABARD Development Assistant Notification 2019 like age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, links, etc here.
NABARD Development Assistant Vacancy
- Development Assistant: 82 Posts
- Development Assistant (Hindi): 9 Posts
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed their Degree from any recognized institute or University in India to apply for NABARD jobs.
- The age limit of the applicants should be in between 18 years to 35 years.
NABARD Development Asst Posts Selection Process
- Written Test/Interview.
NABARD Jobs Salary
- Rs.32,000/- Per Month.
All the willing & eligible candidates can fill & submit the application form through online mode before 2nd October 2019.
How to apply?
- https://www.nabard.org/ is the direct link to apply online for NABARD jobs.
- There is no Application Fee
Live Job Openings
Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: NABARD Development Assistant Jobs 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 62
- Starting date of Application Process: 27th August 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 12th September 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: NABARD Development Assistant Jobs Application Form
NABARD Recruitment 2018 Notification for Development Assistants
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has released an employment notice to fill up development assistant jobs in various states namely Andhra pradesh, bihar, chattisgarh, goa, Gujarat, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Haryana etc states. So, candidates those who are willing to work all over India can apply. https://www.nabard.org/ is the link for applicants to download complete notification.
Total number of posts to be filled in NABARD is 62. State wise vacancy details are given below.
- Andhra Pradesh-01
- Arunachal Pradesh-01
- Jammu & Kashmir-03
- Madhya Pradesh-02
- Uttar Pradesh-04
Bachelor degree holders in any discipline from a recognized university can apply for development assistant post.
You May Also Like
- SSC GD Constables Recruitment 2018 Notification -54,953 Jobs
- Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 – 417 Probationary Officer Jobs
- Indian Navy Vizag Recruitment 2018 – Multi Tasking Staff
- IBPS Recruitment 2018 – 4102 CRP PO/ MT VIII Jobs Notification
Between 18 to 35 year candidates can apply for the post.
Selected candidates as assistant will get pay in between Rs.13,150-750-15,400-900-19,000-1200-26,200-1300-28,800/-1480-33,990-1750-34,990/-
On preliminary examination and main examination basis candidates will be recruited.
Mode of applying for NABARD recruitment is through online. The online portal link will be active upto 12th September 2018.
How to Apply Online?
http://ibps.sifyitest.com/nabardaaug18/ is the link to apply directly for aspirants.
Application fee for SC/ST is Rs.50/- and for others is Rs.450/-