Similar recruitment notifications are also advertised by IBPS and SBI for the recruitment of probationary officers. Other important government posts in banks are recruited through the recruitment drives such as SBI PO, SBI clerk, IBPS clerk, and IBPS officers. SIDBI, NABARD, RBI, also gives recruitment notifications for filling the positions such as officers, managers, assistants, etc.
IDBI Bank Ltd., is one of the leading bank in India which provides banking services to customers from various backgrounds. IDBI was a developmental bank when it was formed in 1964, but in 2004 it was converted to a Scheduled Bank by the Reserve Bank of India. Drona provides all the necessary information on bank job recruitment’s. The Bank has the most efficient workforce across India. To recruit the eligible candidates IDBI conducts open competitive examination for assistants and assistant managers. The recruitment will be all India basis, IDBI invites applications from eligible candidates through online mode.
Prospective candidates can apply for the IDBI assistants positions if they meet the requirements given in the below table.
|Position Name||Age Limit||Educational Qualifications|
|IDBI executive||20 – 25 years||
IDBI follows the reservation and relaxation policy set by the central government. Candidates will have to provide all the requisite documents after final selection.
|Ex – Servicemen||Five years|
|Citizens domiciled in Jammu and Kashmir between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989.||Five years|
|PwD ( General )||Ten years|
|PwD ( OBC )||Thirteen years|
|PwD ( SC / ST )||Fifteen years|
Before you apply, you should have:
- Scanned photograph and signature.
- Valid email address and mobile number.
- Applicant should visit IDBI Bank‟s website www.idbi.com.
- Now go to CAREERS‟ to open the link “Recruitment of Executives”
- Click on “APPLY ONLINE” to register application, enter personal and contact details.
- Now registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Using the registration number and password, candidate should re-open for application procedure.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Make payment for examination fees.
- Go for final submit after final check.
Candidates will have to go through competitive examination followed by document verification and medical test.
- For wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted as penalty from the score secured by the candidates.
- Candidates who qualify online examination will be called for medical tests and document verification.
- Final list of selected candidates will be released based on merit list.
Prospective candidates must go through competitive examination conducted by IDBI. Selected candidates will be called for interview. The below table gives you overview on subjects, duration required to answer the questions.
IDBI Executive – Online Examination – Objective Type
|Numerical Ability||50||50||90 Minutes|
The competitive online examination will be conducted across India in all the major cities.
Preparation Strategy/Tips and Tricks
- Previous papers
- Solved papers