IDBI was popularly known as Industrial development Bank of India. It was the subsidiary of RBI to finance and support immature industries in India. According to the RBI Act, the bank was recognised as scheduled bank in 2005. It is the tenth largest bank in the world with a large workforce and every year numerous individuals join IDBI as Assistant managers and assistants. IDBI follows rigorous selection methodology by conducting an online examination to recruit the most qualified people.
IDBI has collaborated with Manipal Global Education to offer a Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF). Candidates who get selected for the program will be inducted in IDBI as a Grade A Assistant Manager. IDBI invites applications from eligible candidates to apply for the program. Drona.in provides you complete information on notifications, syllabus, preparation tips, examination patterns of the test.
Prospective candidates willing to join IDBI as Assistant Managers should go through below details for age, educational qualification and other eligibility requirements.
|Assistant Manager Grade A||20 – 28 years.|
IDBI follows the guidelines of the government to recruit qualified individuals as per the relaxation and reservation below. The below table mentions the relaxations applicable to different categories.
|Ex – Servicemen||Five years|
|Citizens domiciled in Jammu and Kashmir between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989.||Five years|
|PwD ( General )||Ten years|
|PwD ( OBC )||Thirteen years|
|PwD ( SC / ST )||Fifteen years|
- Candidates must go to IDBI Bank’s website www.idbi.com.
- Go to Careers section and click on “Online Application for Admissions to Manipal School of Banking & Finance.”
- Now click on for New Registration.
- Enter necessary details such as mobile number, address to generate registration number and password.
- You will receive an SMS indicating password and registration number.
- Now re-open the application form
- Fill essential details, upload photograph and signature.
- Make required examination fees either online or offline.
- Check before final submission.
IDBI conducts the program based on various Selection Procedure involves written examination, followed by interview.
- Written Examination – Objective type.
- Selected candidates will be inducted into the Postgraduate Program in association with Manipal University.
- After successful completion of the program( Nine Months – Training and Two months – Internship) candidates will join IDBI as Grade A – Assistant Managers.
Objective examination aims to test candidates knowledge on general awareness, language skills, problem solving and accuracy.
A common competitive examination will be held based on the below examination pattern. Candidates who qualify exam will be called for the interview.
Note: There will be negative marking for each wrong answer, which will be deducted as penalty.
Preparation Strategy/Tips and Tricks
- Previous papers
- Solved papers