IBPS PO (Probationary Officers) Notification
The IBPS is an autonomous body for recruiting for probationary officers in nationalized banks. IBPS believes in the philosophy of accuracy, speed and confidentiality. It provides recruiting service to banking, non-banking and private organisations for recruiting brightest talent to various positions. Prospective candidates must go through the detailed notification for list of banks, syllabus, application procedure and other details at drona.in.
IBPS PO Positions
IBPS conducts online examination for probationary in two phases across India. Through this IBPS PO notification IBPS recruits eligible candidates as Probationary officers and through IBPS clerk notification it recruits eligible candidates for filling vacant clerical posts in various banks. Below table gives you an outline on eligibility, age, educational qualifications etc.
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank Vijaya Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank.
Age & Educational Qualifications
Age : 21-30 Years
- Graduation from a recognised university.
- Candidates must be Indian nationals.
- Subjects of Nepal, Bhutan, Tibet who migrated to India to settle permanently before January 1st 1962.
- People of Indian origin migrated from Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), East African countries of Kenya, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam came to India to settle in India.
IBPS PO Application Procedure
Prerequisites to Apply Online
- (i) Photograph and Signature (4.5cm × 3.5cm).
- (ii) Online payment arrangements, you can also pay offline by challan.
- (iii) Valid personal email address and mobile number
Procedure to Apply
- Candidates must to go to the official website www.ibps.in
- Please click the tab “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CWE-PO/MT).”
- For new registration click on the tab “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” and fill requisite details to generate a provisional registration number
- Indicating your registration you will receive an Email & SMS
- Upload signature & photograph as per the guidelines.
- “SAVE AND NEXT
- Pay the fees through online or offline mode.
- Submit online application after accepting declaration.
- Take the print of application and save it for future reference.
The three stage selection process includes:
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- The questions are objective type.
- There will be negative marking for each wrong answer.
- Both the examinations are online mode.
- Candidates must qualify each section of the examination.
Almost similar exam pattern is followed for SBI PO and SBI Clerk exams. Even other banks such as NABARD, SIDBI, RBI, IDBI also recruits eligible candidates for the vacant government jobs in its various departments on need basis.
IBPS PO Examination Pattern
For Probationary Officers – Common Written Examination (CWE)
- CWE – Preliminary Examination
- CWE – Mains Examination
- General English
- Computer Knowledge.