Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: IBPS CRP PO/ MT-VIII 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 4102 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 14th August 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 04th September 2018
- Last date for Payment of Application Fee: 14th September 2018
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 13th, 14th, 20th & 21st October 2018
- Date of Main Examination: 18th November 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: IBPS CRP PO/ MT-VIII Application Form
IBPS PO/MT 2018 Notification – 4102 Vacancies
A very good news to both degree and graduate unemployees of the India. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection famously known as IBPS board has again came up with a big job notification to fill up Probationary officer/ Management Trainee-VIII jobs in various banks namely Allahabad bank, Bank of India, Canara Bank, Corporation Bank, UCO Bank, Union Bank of India. So, interested candidates who are preparing for Bankings can log on to official site http://www.ibps.in/ to grab the details about the notification. Do not lose the opportunity of getting Central Government Job.
Number of vacant probationary officer/ management trainee posts to be filled in various banks is 4102 all over India. Segregation of vacancies bank wise are given below.
- Allahabad Bank-784 Vacancies
- Bank of India-965 Posts
- Canara Bank-1200 Posts
- Corporation Bank-84 Posts
- UCO Bank-550 Posts
- Union Bank of India-519 Posts
Degree/ graduation in any discipline from a recognized university is mandatory for applicants.
Between 20 -30 years candidates can apply for the PO posts. Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years, 03 years for OBC.
You May Also Like
- SSC GD Constables Recruitment 2018 Notification -54,953 Jobs
- JSSC Recruitment 2018 – Staff Nurse, Mishrik & Paridhapak Jobs
- Latest Bank Jobs Recruitment Notifications 2018
- Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 – 417 Probationary Officer Jobs
- Indian Navy Vizag Recruitment 2018 – Multi Tasking Staff
Contenders will get pay as per norms governed by IBPS.
Through examination/ interview contenders will be recruited. Contenders are advised to prepare well for the upcoming prelims and mains.
Mode of applying for IBPS recruitment is through online mode. The online portal link will be active from 14th August 2018 to 04th September 2018.
How to Apply Online?
http://www.ibps.in/crp-po-mt-viii/ is the link for applicants to apply directly for CRP PO Recruitment.
Application fee for Gen/ OBC candidates is Rs.600/-, for SC/ST/PWD is Rs.100/-
Candidates have to attend written exam of prelims and mains. Total marks for Preliminary examination is 100, duration of exam is 60 minutes. There will be penalty of 0.25 marks for wrong answers. Coming to main examination the total marks an applicant can gain is 200 marks and again marks for English language letter writing is for 25 marks. Duration of exam is three and a half hours. The exam will be in English and Hindi mediums.