Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: IBPS CRP Clerk Jobs Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 7275
- Starting date of Application Process: 18th September 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 10th October 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: IBPS CRP Clerk Jobs Application Form
IBPS CRP Clerk VIII Notification 2018 – 7,275 Jobs
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released out a huge career objective to incumbents all over the country in AP, Assam, Bihar, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram etc states. There is a lot of competition for a small cadre posts now days in banking sector. Through this Common Recruitment Process (CRP) notification IBPS at a time is engaging 7275 contenders as clerks at a time. So, be prepared for the upcoming exam to be selected and make your wish cum dream true. For more information log on to official website of IBPS https://www.ibps.in/
Number of vacancies awaited to be filled for CRP Clerks VIII for the year 2019-2018 is 7275. State wise segregation of vacancies is given below.
State wise segregation of vacancies is given below.
- Andhra Pradesh-167
- Arunachal Pradesh-10
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli-03
- Damn & Diu-01
- Himachal Pradesh-90
- Jammu & Kashmir-61
- Madhya Pradesh-325
- Tamil Nadu-792
- Uttar Pradesh-944
- West Bengal-410
A degree in any discipline from a recognized university is the minimum qualification for incumbent to apply.
Minimum age for applicants is 28 years, maximum age for applicants is 28 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years, OBC is 03 years.
You May Also Like
- Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018 – Probationary Assistant Manager Jobs
- DNS Bank Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Manager Jobs
- RNS Bank Recruitment 2018 – Apprentice (Peon) Jobs
- Apna Sahakari Bank Ltd Recruitment 2018 – Banking Officer Jobs
- Can Fin Homes Ltd Recruitment 2018 – PO, AGM & Senior Manager Jobs
- Federal Bank Recruitment 2018 – PO & Clerk Jobs
- Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2018 – Executive & Officer Jobs
- RBI Recruitment 2018 – Specialist Grade-B Jobs
- RBI Recruitment 2018 – Medical Consultant Jobs
- Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 – 417 Probationary Officer Jobs
- IOB Recruitment 2018 – Security Officer Jobs
- Punjab & Sind Bank Recruitment 2018 – Dy. & Assistant General Managers
Selected candidates as Clerk will get pay scale as per department rules.
Through preliminary examination followed by main examination aspirants will be selected.
Mode of applying for IBPS recruitment is through online mode from 18th September 2018 to 10th October 2018.
How to Apply Online?
https://www.ibps.in/ is the link for applying.
Application fee for SC/ST/PWD is Rs.100/- and for others is Rs.600/-
Candidates have to attend preliminary exam and main exam. Weight age of preliminary exam is 100 marks and main examination is 200 marks. Duration of prelims is 60 minutes and mains is 160 minutes. From English Language, numerical ability, reasoning ability, quantitative aptitude the questions will be asked.