IBPS CWE Clerks-VII Notification – 7880 Posts
Current Notification & Important Dates
- Official Notification : IBPS CWE Clerks VII Recruitment Notification
- Organization : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
- Total Vaccines : 7880 Posts
- Starting Date of Online Application : 12th September 2017
- Last Date to Submit Online Application : 3rd October 2017
- Direct Link to Apply Online : IBPS CWE Clerk Application
IBPS Recruitment 2018 Notification for CWE Clerk Jobs
Currently, IBPS is in process to conduct the Common Recruitment Process for fill up the empty posts of clerks in various states like Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Gujarat, Chhattisgarh and some other states. So, job hunters those who are willing to get Central govt jobs in these states may refer the IBPS official portal www.ibps.in.
You May Also Like
The organization of IBPS is looking to recruit for various posts of clerical cadre (CWE Clerk-VII) in several places Candidates if you want to know the state and category wise vacancy details you may refer the official notification which is available on the IPBS web page www.ibps.in
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants have minimum age limit 20 years and maximum 28 years. And they should not have born earlier than 02.09.1989 and later than 01.09.1997. Category wise upper age relaxation have given clearly in notification so you can follow through it.
Contenders need degree qualification in any discipline from a recognised university by the Govt of India or any equivalent qualification which recognised as such by the Central Government.
The way of selection will be based on the performance of written test and final interview.
Selected candidates will get basic pay Rs.11765/- with all allowances can get gross pay Rs. 19589.87/-
IBPS Clerk Application Process
- Applicants can apply for the IBPS notification only through online mode. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Application process will be started from 12th September 2017 and it will ended to 03.10.2017
- Online examination for Preliminary: 02.12.2017, 03.12.2017, 09.12.2017 & 10.12.2017
- Online examination for Mains: 21.01.2018
Candidates have to pay the application fee Rs. 600/- for unreserved candidates and Rs.100/- for reserved candidates.
How to Apply Online?
- Login on the official site www.ibps.in
- click on to the advertise link
- Again click on to the apply online link
- Then online application will appear on screen
- enter all the relevant details and upload all documents along with photo & sign
- make payment through net banking/credit card/ debit card
- Click on to the submit button
- Save the application and take printout for the future use.
IBPS CWE-VII Exam 2017 is purely computer based online exam which will consists of two stages as shown below.
IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam
- number of marks: 100
- number of questions: 100
- duration of time: 1Hour
IBPS Clerk Main Exam
- Total marks: 200
- Number of questions: 190
- Duration of time: 160 Minutes
IBPS Clerk Syllabus
- Numerical Ability
- English Language
- Reasoning Ability
For Main Exam
- General/ Financial Awareness
- General English
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
- Quantitative Aptitude
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016 Notification
Apart from the IBPS Clerk notification other banks job notification released by it are IBPS Regional rural bank (RRB) office assistants, RRB officers scale 1, 2 and 3. Other major banks like SIDBI, NABARD, RBI, IDBIalso recruit eligible candidates into various positions in their respective banks.
The IBPS is an independent body which provides recruiting services to banking, non-banking and private organisations. Ibps is authorised to conduct recruitment for twenty nationalised banks in India. Candidates willing to join as probationary clerks in twenty participating banks must apply for the common written examination for clerks. The recruitment process includes prelims, mains and interview. The examination is online and candidates should visit drona for application procedure, detailed syllabus, eligibility, age, educational qualifications etc., along with tips and tricks to clear the exam.
Interested candidates must go through two phase written examination to join banking services as probationary clerks. Below table gives you information on nationalised banks participating in the recruitment procedure. Aspirants can also check their eligibility, age and educational qualifications. SBI Clerk recruitment is also another popular clerical recruitment conducted by State Bank of India. To recruit probationary officers in banks IBPS also conducts IBPS PO exam, similarly SBI also conducts SBI PO. These jobs comes under the category of central government jobs.
Post Name: Probationary Clerk.
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank Vijaya Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank.
- Graduation from a recognised university.
- Candidates must be Indian nationals.
- Subjects of Nepal, Bhutan, Tibet who migrated to India to settle permanently before January 1st 1962.
- People of Indian origin migrated from Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), East African countries of Kenya, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam came to India to settle in India
Visit the official website of IBPS www.ibps.in
Requirements before Applying Online
- (i) Candidate’s Scanned photograph and signature (4.5cm × 3.5cm).
- (ii) Necessary arrangements to make online payments. ( Credit Cards, Debit Cards and Online accounts ).
- (iii) Active email address and mobile number
The three stage selection process includes prelims, mains and followed by interview. Both prelims and mains will be conducted online.
- Preliminary Examination ( Online – Multiple Choice Questions )
- Mains Examination ( Online – Multiple Choice Questions )
- The questions in the examination are objective type.
- For each wrong answer there will be negative marking.
- Both prelims and mains examinations will be online.
- Reservations and age relaxations are applicable as per the government rules.
IBPSC Clerk Syllabus
IBPS Clerk Previous Papers
- IBPS Bank Clerk 2013 Previous Paper
- IBPS Bank Clerk CWE Question 2013 Paper
- IBPS Bank Clerk Exam 2011 Solved Paper
- IBPS Bank Clerk Recruitment Exam 2011 Solved Paper with Answer Key
- IBPS Clerk CWE Exam 2nd Sitting 2011 Previous Paper
- IBPS Clerk CWE Exam East Zone 1st Sitting 2011 Paper
- IBPS Clerk CWE Exam East Zone 2nd Sitting 2011 Paper
- IBPS Clerk CWE Exam South Zone 1st Sitting 2011 Paper
- IBPS Clerk CWE Exam South Zone 2nd Sitting 2011 Paper
- IBPS Clerk Exam West Zone 2nd Sitting 2011 Paper
- IBPS Clerk Onlie CWE Paper 2012 Paper
- IBPS Clerk Onlie CWE Paper 2013 Paper
- IBPS Clerks CWE 2013 Previous Paper
- IBPS Clerks CWE East Zone 1st Sitting 2011 Previous Paper
- IBPS Clerks CWE East Zone 2nd Sitting 2011 Previous Paper