Current Notification & Important Dates
|For Official Notification and Further Details Click Here||DNS Bank 20 PO Officers Recruitment Notification|
|Total Number of Posts||20 Vacancies|
|Starting date of Application Process||16th December 2017|
|Last Date to Submit Application||30th December 2017|
|Direct Link to Apply||DNS Bank Online Application|
DNS Bank intends to recruit the 20 vacant posts of Probationary Management Officer at various locations in Maharashtra. In order to fill up the empty posts, the authorities of DNS bank is going to conduct the online examination. So, eligible candidates don’t forget to register through online mode before the last date.
DNS Bank Positions
Total Number of vacancies: 20 posts
Separated Vacancies With Category Wise
- open category: 09 posts
- ST category: 04 posts
- OBC category: 02 posts
- NT category: 02 posts
- SC category: 02 posts
- BC category: 01 post
Name of the post: Probationary Management Officer
Place of Posting: Maharashtra
Candidates age limit must between 23 years to 30 years as on 01st December 2017. Upper age limit will be applicable by 5 years for SC,ST,OBC and NT candidates.
Contenders required to completed MBA/MMS from any recognized university and have acquired the first class through, starting from S.S.C. up to MBA/MMS.
Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidate should have Certificate/Diploma in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute
The method of selection will be based on the following ways
Online Written Examination
Medical Fitness Test.
Aspirants have to pay the application fee Rs. 650/- for general candidates and Rs. 550/- for SC/ST/OBC/BC/NT candidates through online mode.
DNS Bank Application Process
Eligible candidates can apply for DNS Bank Probationary management Officer Posts Recruitment 2017-18 through online mode.
How to Apply Online
- Applicants need to visit the official site of DNS Bank.
- Open official notification and read the instruction clearly
- Then Click on to the “Apply online” link
- Fill all the details and upload all scanned documents
- Make payment through online mode
- Click on to the submit button and take printout of the application for future use.
- Date of Advertisement: 15th December 2017
- Starting date to submit online Application: 16th December 2017
- Closing date to submit online Application & Fee payment: 30th December 2017
- Download of call letter for examination: 25th January 2018
- Date of examination: February 2018
- Declaration of result of examination: 3 days after conducting of online examination
- Download of call letters for Interview: 15 days after declaration of result
- Date of Interview: 3 days after last date of downloading interview call letters.
DNS Bank Exam pattern
The examination consists of 160 questions and the duration 140 minutes of time. Each subject carries maximum 50 marks. The test will conduct for 200 marks.
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude
- General/ Economy/Banking Awareness
- English language
- Data Analysis & Interpretation