Current Notifications and Important Dates
- Official Notification: APGB Office Attendant Posts 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 75 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 30th March 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 20th April 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: APGB Office Attendant Posts Application Form
Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank (APGB) Recruitment 2018 Notification for Office Attendant Posts
Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank is providing career opportunities to all the unemployed candidates by releasing the 75 Office Attendant Posts (Multi Purpose). The hiring process will be made through direct recruitment. Job searchers those who want to work as Office Attendant may forward the bio data form in a prescribed format to the below address. For more details you can refer the official site http://www.apgb.in
Total Number of vacancies: 75 Posts
Name of the Post: Office Attendants (Multi Purpose)
Splitting vacancies with category wise
- Scheduled Caste: 12 Posts
- Scheduled Tribes: 05 Posts
- OBC: 20 Posts
- PWD: 02 Posts
- Ex-Serviceman: 08 Posts
Candidates have minimum age limit 18 years and maximum age limit 26 years as on 31st March 2010. Upper age limit will be applicable by 05 years for SC/ST/Ex-serviceman category and 03 years for OBC category.
Aspirants must possess VIIIth class from any Govt. recognized School.
The bio data forms in a prescribed format along with the necessary documents should be reached to the below address.
General Manager, Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank, Head Office, Mariyapuram, Kadapa- 516003.