Current Notification & Important Dates
- Official Notification: ADCC Bank Officers & Jr. Clerks 2018 Notification
- Total No. Of Vacancies : 100 Posts
- Starting Date to Submit Application: 06th April 2018
- Last Date to Submit Application: 26th April 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: ADCC Bank Officers & Clerks Application Form
Akola District Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification for Bank Officers & Junior Clerks
Akola District Central Cooperative Bank Limited (ADDC Bank) has updated a career notification to hire the 100 vacant positions of Bank officer and Junior Clerk (Support Staff). Qualified graduates may check below to get eligibility details like age limit, education qualifications, Selection Process and other information. Applications accept through online mode before the closing date.
Total number of vacancies: 100 Posts
- Banking officer Gr-I: 20 Posts
- Banking Officer Gr- II: 40 Posts
- Junior Clerk: 40 Posts
Job Location: Akola
Candidate’s age limit should be in a middle of 20 to 28 years for Junior Clerk and 25 to 35 years as o 01st April 2018 for banking officer Posts.
Graduation in any discipline from any recognized university along with the relevant experience. For detailed qualification and experience details you can refer the official notification.
You May Also Like
- APGB Office Attendants 2018 Notification
- Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank 100 Clerks Notification
- SBI Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification
The mode of selection will be based on the online Test and Interview.
Salary will be based on the positions as mentioned below.
- Banking Officer Gr -I : Rs. 34000/- per month.
- Banking Officer Gr – II: Rs. 26000/- per month.
- Junior Clerk: Rs. 18000/- per month.
Candidates can submit the application through online mode. Go to official site: http://www.akoladcc.com
Aspirants have to pay the application fee Rs. 1000/- through online mode.