Current Notification & Important Dates
- Official Notification: Indian Air Force Out Sourcing Medical Professionals 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: Various
- Starting date of Application Process: 24th March 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30th March 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: Indian Air Force Medical Professionals Application Form
IAF Recruitment for Pediatrician, Psy Counsellor, LMO & Dentist Posts
Indian Air Force, Outsourcing of Specific Medical Services under AOR of HQ WAC IAF Delhi on contract basis going to engage medical professionals as paediatrician, psy counsellor, LMO, Dentist, Gynecologist posts in units namely Station Commander Air Force Station Bikaner, AOC, Air Force Station, Adampur, AOC, Air Force Station Basant Nagar. So, candidates those who are eligible may submit their applications through offline. For more details applicants may visit official site http://indianairforce.nic.in
Total no. of vacancies are various in Outsourcing of Specific Medical Services at Stations/ Units.
Station Commander Air Force Station Bikaner
- Paediatrician (05 visits per month)
- Psy Counsellor (05 months per month)
- LMO (20 months per month)
- Dentist (09 months per month)
AOC, Air Force Station, Adampur
- Paediatrician (02 months per month)
- Psy Counsellor (06 months per month)
- Gynaecologist (03 months per month)
AOC, Air Force Station Basant Nagar
- Psy Counsellor (08 months per month)
You may also like
- Indian Air Force Rally at Chitradurga 2018 Notification for Medical Assistant Posts
- Indian Air Force 2018 Rally Group Y Notification for Airmen (Security) Trade Posts
- Paediatrician Post applicants must complete MD/DCH in paediatrics from a recognized university.
- Psy Counsellor posts applicants must complete MA/MSC in psychology or PG diploma in counselling from a recognized university.
- LMO post applicants must complete MBBS from a recognized university.
- Dentist Posts applicants must complete BDS from a recognized university.
- Gynecologist post applicants must complete MD degree or diploma in gynecology & obstetrics from a recognized university.
Candidates will be selected through personal interview and lowest payment asked by incumbent per visit.
Candidates those who are interested may enter their bio-data on a plain paper along with photocopies of qualification and experience, send to Respective Stns/ Units for the respective services by hand/ post within 7 days i.e 30th March 2018.