Current Notification & Important Dates
|For Official Notification and Further Details Click Here||Air Line Allied Services Limited Co-Pilot Notification|
|Total Vacancies||21 Posts|
|Last Date to Submit Application||11th August 2018|
|Direct Link to Apply||Air Line Co-pilot Application|
Air India is inviting applications to all the young and dynamic candidates to recruit as a Co-pilot (P2) posts. Candidates who got eligibility may utilize this opportunity by applying this notification through the official site www.airindia.in.
Airline Allied services Limited has offered total 21 posts of co-pilot with rating on ATR family (ATR 72-600) in a number of places like Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Bhopal or any other places within India due to operational requirement. For more details about the Eligibility like age limit and education details has given below.
Upper age relaxation of the applicants is 48 years. Age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for the SC/ST candidates and 3 years for the OBC candidates.
Contenders need intermediate from any recognised Board or university.
Technical or Licence Qualifications
- 1.Present valid CPL which issued by DGCA, India.
- 2.ATR 72-600 Endorsement should be valid for at least 8months from the date of application.
- 3.Latest Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate which issued by DGCA, India.
- 4.Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India.
- 5.Current RTR (A0 issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India
- 6.Valid ELP
- 7.Applicant must be possession of Indian Current Passport, if not available, proof of submission of application to be attached.
- 8.Valid IR Endorsement.
Way of Selection
The method of selection will be based on Simulator proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC) and personal interview.
- 1.Aspirants may send their applications on plain paper through proper channel which containing particulars in the attached application format.
- 2.The closing date of the receipt of the application is on 11.01.2018.
- 3.If anyone is working in the Regions, that candidates may send their application through proper Channel to. The envelope must be super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ATR Rated Co-Pilot (P2) 72-600. And send to the below address
Required Documents to be attach with Application form
- 1.Data of birth
- 2.Academic or Technical qualifications
- 4.One set of Photocopies of above Licences/ Endorsements, Updated flying logbook.
- 5.For SC/ST/OBC candidates Cast certificate is applicable in the prescribed proforma which issued by the appropriate authorities. And candidates who belongs to OBC category need to attach the caste certificate in the proforma meant for Central Government employment.
Alliance Air,Personnel Department,Lufthansa Hangar Building, (Alliance Bhawan),Adjacent to the Office of ED (NR), Air India Limited,Terminal-1B, IGI Airport,New Delhi- 110037.
How to Download the Application form?
- 1.Login to the official site www.airindia.in
- 2.Enter into the careers page
- 3.Click on to the advertisement link for the post of Co-Pilot (P2) ATR 72-600 with ATR Rating.
- 4.Then application form will view on your monitor along with the notification
- 5.Download and fill the application in a prescribed format.
- 6.And send to the above address