Current Notification & Important Dates
- Official Notification: AAI 542 Junior Executives Notification
- Total No.. of Vacancies: 542 posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 28th March 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 27th April 2018
- Direct Apply: AAI Junior Executives Online Application
Airports Authority of India Junior Executive 2018 Notification
Airports Authority of India (AAI) has brought latest news which related to the job notification. The firm released nearly 542 Junior Executive positions through Gate-2018. Candidates those who got good marks may apply for the AAI JE Recruitment 2081 notification through online mode. For additional information you can check the official site https://www.aai.aero/
Total Number of vacancies: 542 Posts
Break-Up vacancies with Position wise
- Junior Executive (Engineer-Civil): 100 Posts
- Junior Executive (Engineering-Electrical): 100 Posts
- Junior Executive (Electronics): 330 Posts
- Junior Executive (Architecture): 12 Posts
Place of Posting: New Delhi
You may also like
- Airline Allied Services Ltd Recruitment 2018 Notification for 16 Cabin Crew Posts
- Airline Allied Services Recruitment 2018-19 Notification for 35 Station Manager & Trainee Cabin Crew Posts
Age limit should not be more than 27 years unreserved candidates. Upper age limit will be applicable by 03 years for OBC category and 05 years for SC/ST category.
Applicants have to possess full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil /Electronics/Electrical with minimum 60% marks from any recognized university.
The mode of the selection will be based on the GATE normalized Marks. Shortlisted candidates will be called directly for document verification.
Selected candidates will get monthly pay Rs. 40,000/- Rs. 1, 400, 00/-
Candidates advised to apply for AAI Junior Executive Posts through online mode by referring the official site http://www.aai.aero/
Applicants have to submit the fee Rs. 300/- as application fee through online. No need to pay fee for SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates.