Central Railway Department Current Notification & Dates
- Organization Board: Central Railway Department
- No. of Vacancies: 463
- Post Names: Various posts
- Application Process Start Date: 28th January 2019
- Application Process Last Date: 18th February 2019
- Mode of Apply: OFFLINE
- Official Site: https://cr.indianrailways.gov.in/
Central Railway Clerk, Mech, Helper & TCM Jobs Recruitment 2019 Notification
Central Railway has released notification in order to recruit persons who were retired as Staff from Railway Service of Mumbai Division, Central Railway for the posts of Station Master, JE, ESM, TCM, Helper, Chief Office Superintendent, Sr. Clerk, SSE, Electrician, Mechanic, Welder, Turner, Painter, Crane OPT & Tech on 28th January 2019. Hence, eligible candidates can fill the forms by downloading it from the link which is given below and send it to the given address down from 28th January 2019 to 18th February 2019. https://cr.indianrailways.gov.in/ is the official link to know more about this recruitment notification and latest details about RRB Exam.
Vacancy Details for Central Railway
Total number of vacancies are to be filled in Central Railway is 463 posts.
Department wise vacancies are given in below.
- Station Master – 05 posts
S & T
- JE(Sig)- 16 posts
- ESM – 96 posts
- JE (Tele) – 19 posts
- TCM – I – 42 posts
- Helper – 50 posts
- Ch. Office Superintendent – 02 posts
- Sr. Clerk – 05 posts
- SSE – 44 posts
- Elec/ FTR – 17 posts
- Elec/ FTR – III – 71 posts
- Mech / FTR – I – 24 posts
- Mech / FTR – III – 71 posts
- Welder – I – 06 posts
- Turner – I – 15 posts
- Painter – I – 06 posts
- Crane OPT – I – 05 posts
- Crane OPT – III – 03 posts
- Tech – I – o6 posts
- Aspirants those who were retired staff from Railway Mumbai Division & Central Railway are eligible to apply for the posts which are said in above.
- Applicants must have maximum upper age limit for re-engagement on 01.12.2019 is 65 years.
Salary for Central Railway
- Selected candidates will earn monthly payment as per Central Railway Department norms.
- Candidates can refer official notification for selection process.
Central Railway Application Process
Through OFFLINE mode applicants can fill the applications in Central Railway Recruitment 2019 to the said posts on above. Candidates must submit the forms before the closure date i.e., 18th March 2019 to the given address below. Along with application candidates must send service certificate or pensioner identity card or pension payment order.
How to Download Application Form?
- Candidates can able to download the application form through the official link which is given below.
- (Onima Korda), Divisional Personnel Officer for DRM (P) Mumbai CSMT.
Important Links to Apply
- Central Railway JE, ESM, Clerk, Helper, Mech & Elec Jobs Notification PDF
- Apply Station Master, JE, ESM, Clerk, Helper & Elec Jobs in Central Railway
Related Posts in RRB Govt Jobs 2019