CDAC Project Engineer Recruitment Jobs 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Recruitment Conducting Organization: Centre For Development of Advanced Computing
- Name of the posts: Project Engineer posts
- Type of Job: Karnataka State Government Jobs
- Total Number of vacancies: 18 posts
- Starting date to fill online application: 23rd October 2019
- Apply online Last date: 06th November 2019
- Selection Process: Written Examination and Multi-Level Personal Interview
- Date of Written Exam: Will be communicated by email only
- Location of Job: Bangalore
- Official portal: https://cdac.in/
- Check Karnataka Govt jobs here
- Other Indian Govt Jobs
Bangalore CDAC Project Engineer Recruitment 2019
Centre For Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) officials has published a recruitment notification to fill 18 job vacancies for Project Engineer posts. Through this CDAC Project Engineer Recruitment 2019, the selected candidates will be appointed. Individuals can check community wise job openings, educational qualifications, pay scale, fee, etc. from the below modules. According to the CDAC Project Engineer Notification 2019, job seekers who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply online for these jobs.
CDAC Project Engineer Job Vacancies 2019
- Job Designation: Project Engineer
- Total Number of vacancies: 18
- Age Limit: Minimum Age – 30 Years and Maximum Age – 32 Years
- Education: All the qualifications should be the regular course(s) from AICTE/ UGC approved /recognized University/ Deemed University/ Institutes
For recruiting the skillful and talented aspirants for Centre For Development of Advanced Computing Project Engineer Posts 2019, the board is conducting the below selection rounds.
- Written Examination and
- Multi-Level Personal Interview
The selected job aspirants will get a salary of Rs. 31000 – 60000Rs.
CDAC Project Engineer Recruitment 2019 Apply Online link is available on the official website. Eligible individuals can submit the applications before the last date. Follow the below step by step process at the time of filling the online applications.
How to apply for CDAC Project Engineer Recruitment 2019?
- At first, go to Centre for Development of Advanced Computing website, i.e., https://cdac.in/
- You can get the CDAC Project Engineer Recruitment 2019 Advertisement link.
- Hit that link.
- You must check the eligibility criteria and general instructions.
- If you are eligible, then click on the apply online link.
- Later enter your details in the empty fields of the application form.
- Now, upload a scanned passport size photo and signature and other required documents.
- Finally, take a print of the filled applications for further reference.