CBDT New Recruitment 2019 Updates
- Organization Name: Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT)
- Advertisement No. Estt-I/PCCA/CBDT/Dept.Acctt/2019-20/
- Total No. of Posts: 54
- Post Name: Accountants
- Starting date of the Application Process: 25th June 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25th July 2019
- Download Weekly Employment News
- Application Mode: OFFLINE
- Official Website: https://www.incometaxindia.gov.in/
CBDT Accountant Recruitment 2019 – 54 Jobs
Central Board of Direct Taxes Under the Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue is providing employment opportunity for Staff Working in Other Organized accounts Services/ Central and State Government Department and Autonomous Bodies. Candidates have to work as an Accountant purely on transfer on Deputation basis for an initial period of three years. So, postulants can utilize this Central Government Jobs notification and apply by 25th July 2019. In Mumbai, Cochin, Chandigarh, Bangalore, Panji, Jammu, Ludhiana the other ZAO CBDT stations, the vacancies to be filled by professionals. Candidates place of posting is at O/o Pr.CCA CBDT at multiple stations.
CBDT Accountant Vacancy
The number of Accountant positions is ready for filling in Central Board of Direct Taxes is 54.
- Accountant (General Central Service, Group C(Non-Gazetted), Ministerial) – 54 Vacancies
- ZAO CBDT, Mumbai – 07 Jobs
- ZAO CBDT, Cochin – 03 Jobs
- ZAO CBDT, Chandigarh – 04 Jobs
- ZAO CBDT, Bhopal – 04 Jobs
- ZAO CBDT, Bangalore – 03 Jobs
- ZAO CBDT, Jalandhar – 03 Jobs
- ZAO CBDT, Panchkula – 03 Jobs
- ZAO CBDT, Amritsar – 02 Jobs
- ZAO CBDT, Chennai – 14 Jobs
- ZAO CBDT, Bhubneshwar – 02 Jobs
- ZAO CBDT, Madurai – 01 Job
- ZAO CBDT, Guwahati – 01 Job
- ZAO CBDT, Rajkot – 01 Job
- ZAO CBDT, Surat – 02 Jobs
- ZAO CBDT, Panji – 01 Job
- ZAO CBDT, Jammu – 01 Job
- ZAO CBDT, Ludhiana – 01 Job
CBDT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum qualification for applicants is a Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants should have knowledge of computer and they must be familiar in Accounts/ Administration/ Establishment work etc.
- Officers holding analogous posts can apply for these vacancies.
- The upper age limit for candidates is 56 years.
Accountant Salary in CBDT
Hired aspirants for Accountant position will get a monthly income in level 5 of Rs.5200- 20200/-
CBDT Jobs Application Process
Submit applications for CBDT Recruitment 2019 Notification through Offline mode. 25th July 2019 is the last date for acceptance of applications. Aspirants should attach all necessary documents to the application form. Not to forget mentioning address on the top of the envelope.
How to Download the Application Form?
- By using the below-given links, candidates can be able to download the form.
- After downloading, fill the application form and attach all certificates.
- Drop it in a nearby post box after mentioning the address.
Central Board of Direct Taxes, 9th Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi – 110003.
You Can Also Apply For